• TICKETS

#91182  by apaladin
 Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:43 am
Just not a big fan of our ticket site. Doesn’t work half the time. Went to see what is availablr for Saturdays game and it shows no seats available on the home which we know is a joke. Only tickets available are visitors side. Could just be me I dunno.
 #91192  by apaladin
 Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:36 am
Well here is the problem. If you click on buy tickets and then click the Samford game no tickets load. If you scroll down to single game tickets and then click on football and then click the Samford game tickets load. Not very user friendly especially for new users/visitors.
 #91195  by Roundball
 Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:17 am
Either it has now been fixed or there was no issue to begin with. I was able to look at what specific seats I wanted in a matter of seconds. Very user friendly.
 #91208  by apaladin
 Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:49 pm
Nope click on buy tickets then buy tickets again, select samford no seats load. Like I said if you click on single game tickets it works.
 #91211  by gofurman
 Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:15 pm
buy one at the Gate - you can even get paper again which I LOVE
 #91652  by apaladin
 Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:45 am
Need at least one ticket maybe more for the game Saturday. If I don’t login to my account the seats load but when I choose a seat the screen gets darker and freezes. If I do login to my account the seats won’t load. Very frustrating.

Recent Topics

User avatar Mercer

by FUBeAR

Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:50 am

User avatar TICKETS

by apaladin

Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:45 am

User avatar Furman Citadel summary

by apaladin

Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:29 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off (Auburn Oct. 27)

by FU Hoopla

Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:30 am

Default Avatar Private Messages

by gofurman

Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:42 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.