• Wofford @ Furman, 2/24

#85331  by furpop16
 Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:54 pm
Somebody could make a killing compiling these post-games. Trouble would be in the editing - they’re all so content-rich, what to cut? Here:

“I don’t care if they like me at twenty, I want them to love me at thirty.”

This man isn’t a coach — he’s an oracle. A Saint. CBR for President !!
dornb, Roundball, apaladin and 2 others liked this
 #85334  by KingPaladin
 Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:51 am
I wonder how many of the students asked. “What’s Basketball”?
I'll tell you what the students did ask:
"Why did you sell tickets in the middle of the student section"

Not at the top, only about 13 rows up. Multiple groups of students left because there were no seats for them. Not that it will matter because there is only one home game left before new Timmons but that is something that never should happen. Not to mention it was greek life day so there were going to be more students than normal Saturdays when it fills up

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Default Avatar Transfer Portal (Furman and Others of Note)

by bigpurple75

Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm

User avatar PALADIN STADIUM

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm

User avatar Fred Norman Jr in the portal

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:27 pm

User avatar NFL DRAFT

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.