• Furman vs. citadel Wednesday, January 10 at 7:00pm

#84007  by furpop16
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:34 pm
No Foster tonight.

Dan reports on the pre-game show a "very intriguing" conversation with CBR that we "don't want to miss". For those of you at the game, you'll be able to catch all the action on Dan Scott's facebook page, where the audio via Dan's "court-cam" is posted. Go Dins!
 #84009  by Roundball
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:46 pm
furpop16 wrote:
No Foster tonight.

Dan reports on the pre-game show a "very intriguing" conversation with CBR that we "don't want to miss". For those of you at the game, you'll be able to catch all the action on Dan Scott's facebook page, where the audio via Dan's "court-cam" is posted. Go Dins!
Sitting in my car in the parking lot. For those of us that want to be in our seats during the warmups, I wish the conversation with Coach Richey could start at the beginning of the pre-game show. Dan, if possible, could you post Bob’s comments so we can hear them? Thanks.
 #84010  by Sad Din
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:45 pm
Roundball wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:46 pm
furpop16 wrote:
No Foster tonight.

Sitting in my car in the parking lot. For those of us that want to be in our seats during the warmups, I wish the conversation with Coach Richey could start at the beginning of the pre-game show. Dan, if possible, could you post Bob’s comments so we can hear them? Thanks.
just look up the radio broadcast on Facebook and you can rewind to wherever u want
Roundball liked this
 #84017  by FurmAlum
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:55 pm
The defense was better in the second half. Glad to see VDW have a good game, his best of the season so far. Hughey not too bad either. Would like to see him have a breakout game.

I liked the starting lineup tonight. Would prefer Smith come off the bench. He played pretty well.

Got some mojo back.
apaladin, dornb liked this
 #84019  by tya1
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:55 pm
I don't know if there was any nerves or uncertainty, but the great shooting start by Williams cured that right off the bat. Really nice passing tonight with 28 assists. Good game for Vanderbilt transfer Millora-Brown for the Citadel with 14 points and 13 rebounds but he didn't really alter the game much. We may have had a couple of defensive mistakes but we hit over 55% for the game, which will win most of them. The Citadel hit less than 47%. Not bad, but not enough to beat 55%.j If Smith and Pegues had shot a bit better than 4-16 from three this game would have a real rout. Impressive 10 assists for Whitt.

Just a reminder - The Citadel beat Notre Dame by 20 at ND, lost to NC State on the road by 13, and lost to Boston College by only 4. And came into tonight's game with an 8-7 record. Capable opponent. Worthy win
furpop16 liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Changing times ...

by FurmanATT

Wed May 29, 2024 12:24 pm

User avatar SOCON FUTURE PRO GAMES

by Davemeister

Wed May 29, 2024 10:32 am

Default Avatar Playoff Changes

by gofurman

Wed May 29, 2024 4:43 am

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Tue May 28, 2024 1:32 am

Default Avatar And WC wins the SoCon…

by Sad Din

Mon May 27, 2024 7:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.