• Season Tickets

#78841  by Roundball
 Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:40 pm
I just loaded my tickets to Apple Wallet. We owe a huge thank you to Dwight Covington and Houghton Flanagan for making the season ticket process so easy. This may have already been discussed, but I have not seen it. Did anyone else notice tickets for an event on March 9 at 8:00 at Timmons? The event is listed as Furman vs. TBA. Maybe it's a big party for the season and for the big renovations to Timmons.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #78843  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:43 pm
Roundball wrote:
I just loaded my tickets to Apple Wallet. We owe a huge thank you to Dwight Covington and Houghton Flanagan for making the season ticket process so easy. This may have already been discussed, but I have not seen it. Did anyone else notice tickets for an event on March 9 at 8:00 at Timmons? The event is listed as Furman vs. TBA. Maybe it's a big party for the season and for the big renovations to Timmons.
Hopefully we will be winning a SoCon tournament quarterfinal game on March 9th
Roundball liked this
 #78850  by Roundball
 Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:03 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:43 pm
Roundball wrote:
Hopefully we will be winning a SoCon tournament quarterfinal game on March 9th
Dummy me. I didn't even think about that date and the tournament. Maybe season tickets holders will be awarded tickets to the quarterfinal game.
FU Hoopla liked this