• Inside Furman Athletics - Jason Donnelly, Bob Richey (10-10-23)

#77009  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:05 pm
Collective decision not to play a game at Bon Secours Arena this season as dates were not quite matching up, and including team discussion that they want to play rival Wofford in packed Timmons this season for final Timmons go around before renovation....

However many games in '24-25 will be played at Bon Secours Arena downtown during Timmons renovation....

All good! :D
dornb, Roundball liked this
 #77028  by FurmAlum
 Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:06 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:25 pm
We have 1 open scholarship for the 2024 class as everyone is planning to come back next season, we are being patient on deciding how to use that 1 scholarship.......
In a day and age where players are transferring all over the place, this is a tremendous + for our program. Richey and staff continue to amaze me.
dornb, furpop16, apaladin and 2 others liked this
 #77038  by stonemd
 Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:35 am
Not sure why Dan didn’t bring up the request to have Furman Sports shows on apple podcast. Sports discussions on YouTube generally have their shows on apple podcast (without video). Indeed so much easier to subscribe and listen while driving to a podcast rather than YouTube. Can’t imagine it costs much. Maybe JD will read this and consider making it happen.
 #77043  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:18 am
stonemd wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:35 am
Not sure why Dan didn’t bring up the request to have Furman Sports shows on apple podcast. Sports discussions on YouTube generally have their shows on apple podcast (without video). Indeed so much easier to subscribe and listen while driving to a podcast rather than YouTube. Can’t imagine it costs much. Maybe JD will read this and consider making it happen.
If you guys get 10 people to email him about it I am sure he will make it happen, if at least 10 people are not interested it's probably not worth the effort and I think simply having the Youtube version is sufficient ;)