• Is Clemson still scared to play Furman?

#70717  by FU Hoopla
 Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:31 pm
South Carolina was forced to play us, they got smacked by 19

Will Clemson still be scared to play us?
Probably Yes!

Will they still show their face in Bon Secours Wellness Arena for the Greenville Invitational just to play someone that's not FU? :lol:

I DARE CLEMSON TO PLAY US!
 #70820  by Roundball
 Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:35 pm
As long as Brownell is the coach, Clemson will never play us as long as Coach Richey is at Furman. Can you imagine the outcry from Clemson fans after we kicked their butts?
 #70821  by apaladin
 Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:20 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:45 pm
I say we offer to go play them for free at Littlejohn, would they still be scared? :lol: :lol:
Would not work, not worth it to them to save a few dollars. Remember CU has plenty of money. Probably has one of the highest player payrolls in the country.
 #70827  by apaladin
 Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:15 am
Breaking news! Marc Ryan talking with the new CU AD at the spring football game today said if the Tigers don’t make the tourney next year there will be a change. Said the the loss to Morehead St popped their balloon. Interesting news.
 #70828  by Roundball
 Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:11 am
apaladin wrote:
Breaking news! Marc Ryan talking with the new CU AD at the spring football game today said if the Tigers don’t make the tourney next year there will be a change. Said the the loss to Morehead St popped their balloon. Interesting news.
Unless Marc Ryan has that on audio, I don’t believe the Clemson AD said that out loud. Let’s hope Clemson has a great year, gets into the Big Dance. Let’s also hope we beat them in the second or third round. Go Paladins!
 #70848  by cavedweller2
 Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:15 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:45 pm
I say we offer to go play them for free at Littlejohn, would they still be scared? :lol: :lol:
We have a full court at our neighborhood family center. Regulation size and lined. Play there.
FU Hoopla, QCGlue liked this
 #70855  by apaladin
 Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:28 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:11 am
apaladin wrote:
Unless Marc Ryan has that on audio, I don’t believe the Clemson AD said that out loud. Let’s hope Clemson has a great year, gets into the Big Dance. Let’s also hope we beat them in the second or third round. Go Paladins!
MR said he had permission to share that part of the conversation and he also was given permission to share with his audience. I don’t think he would make it up. He also asked if he could suggest a name and we all know who that was, Up to you if you want to believe it or not. Might want to tune in to his show tomorrow at 3.

Recent Topics

User avatar Changing times ...

by apaladin

Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:18 am

User avatar Allie Buchalski Comes Up Short

by Flagman

Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:16 am

Default Avatar 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

by Affirm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:00 am

Default Avatar Preseason '24

by The Jackal

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:11 pm

User avatar Jennings Advances

by Flagman

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.