• 2025 Hoops Recruiting

#88847  by KingPaladin
 Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:17 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:29 pm
Paul C wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:09 am
If you pay them they will come.
Probably so but UNC has been very good at visiting smaller schools with new arenas so maybe they just have a kind heart. :lol: They opened WC, UNCA and UNCW that come to mind. I remember 30 years ago Kansas opened the WCU arena.
Yep UNC opened Elon too. We might end up with South Carolina if UNC only sticks to North Carolina schools. If i remember correctly South Carolina is who Wofford had
 #88855  by apaladin
 Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:07 pm
KingPaladin wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:17 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:29 pm
Paul C wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:09 am
If you pay them they will come.
Probably so but UNC has been very good at visiting smaller schools with new arenas so maybe they just have a kind heart. :lol: They opened WC, UNCA and UNCW that come to mind. I remember 30 years ago Kansas opened the WCU arena.
[/quote
Yep UNC opened Elon too. We might end up with South Carolina if UNC only sticks to North Carolina schools. If i remember correctly South Carolina is who Wofford had
You are correct. They hosted both SC and Georgia Tech the first year and opened the second year hosting UNC.
 #88930  by tya1
 Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:43 pm
Quick note -t he Paladins are showing interest in Anton Strelnikov, 6'8" 205 post from Lake Zurich HS in the suburbs of Chicago. Strelnikov plays for the same AAU program that Ben Vanderwal played for. Although he can knock down mid-range jumpers he is mainly praised as an "old school" forward who is most effective with his strong low post moves for a good high school team Scored 17 ppg last season Has several offers from MAC teams. Reminds me of Matt Rafferty.
hypercycloid liked this
 #88937  by Paul C
 Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:13 pm
tya1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:43 pm
Quick note -t he Paladins are showing interest in Anton Strelnikov, 6'8" 205 post from Lake Zurich HS in the suburbs of Chicago. Strelnikov plays for the same AAU program that Ben Vanderwal played for. Although he can knock down mid-range jumpers he is mainly praised as an "old school" forward who is most effective with his strong low post moves for a good high school team Scored 17 ppg last season Has several offers from MAC teams. Reminds me of Matt Rafferty.
Sounds like the bad guy in a James Bond film. Love it.
 #89833  by FurmanFan23
 Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:03 pm
Really excited for this class. We have already landed two great commits. Regardless of how this season turns out the future is still bright in Greenville!
dornb liked this
 #90137  by tya1
 Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:31 am
I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere, but Isaiah Campbell-Finch, a 6'0" pg from Tampa Catholic HS (Tampa, FL) announced an offer from Furman back in March. He was a high school teammate of Eddrin Bronson. He is also listed as having offers from more than a dozen schools including Dayton, UNCC, College of Charleston, South Florida,Florida Gulf Coast,Tulsa, Ohio U. and Kent State. His most recent offer is from Samford. Campbell-Finch was county POY after multiple 40+ scoring games this past season. Very quick guard who combines a good outside shot with slashing drives to the hoop. Also praised for his defense and playmaking abilities.

I see that Tate Darner, another Florida guard we showed interest in( although I didn't see that we ever offered) has committed to Chattanooga.

Recent Topics

User avatar Stetson and Furman

by FUBeAR

Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:00 pm

User avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by apaladin

Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:47 pm

User avatar Expanding the SoCon

by FU Hoopla

Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:18 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:44 pm

User avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by FU Hoopla

Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:08 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.