Kitchen_bg wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:14 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm
Kitchen_bg wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:54 am
tim wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:02 pm
Coach is a man of integrity who says he won't jump for money. I believe him. Think Mckillop, Young etc. Furman can have him for a long time if they keep pushing. Furman can screw it up too.
CBR would have jumped for money before this year if he hadn’t realized he did not want to play second or third fiddle to Dawn Staley.. let’s be real, his best option this off season was Wichita State, and who would leave Greenville for Wichita? He will be a man of integrity at another school just as soon as the right one offers him.

You my friend are lacking inside knowledge, there is nothing real about your statement given the facts some of us know to be true, let's leave it at that and just be thrilled he's coming back to have us contend for yet another title next season.........................
You’re right, I don’t even know the guy. I got common sense and the internet though…

:lol:
If you think the only school with money that pursed him is Wichita St. then you would be way off ;)
I don’t think I said only. I think I said best option, that’s as far as having a team that has a great history and also had a .500 season. Like I said, common sense.. internet.. chief…

You're literally saying nothing, there is much the internet won't be able to tell you.............. ;)
 #70257  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:44 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:38 am
Kitchen_bg wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:25 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:24 am
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:
Coach is a man of integrity who says he won't jump for money. I believe him. Think Mckillop, Young etc. Furman can have him for a long time if they keep pushing. Furman can screw it up too.
CBR would have jumped for money before this year if he hadn’t realized he did not want to play second or third fiddle to Dawn Staley.. let’s be real, his best option this off season was Wichita State, and who would leave Greenville for Wichita? He will be a man of integrity at another school just as soon as the right one offers him.

You my friend are lacking inside knowledge, there is nothing real about your statement given the facts some of us know to be true, let's leave it at that and just be thrilled he's coming back to have us contend for yet another title next season.........................
You’re right, I don’t even know the guy. I got common sense and the internet though…

If you think the only school with money that pursed him is Wichita St. then you would be way off ;)
I don’t think I said only. I think I said best option, that’s as far as having a team that has a great history and also had a .500 season. Like I said, common sense.. internet.. chief…

You're literally saying nothing, not even close to being accurate..............
Right.. CBR is still at FU, so that’s just proof. You are saying nothing. And if you had inside knowledge that the common fan doesn’t have, you probly wouldn’t be on this site actin like you did.. :roll:
 #70259  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:53 am
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

Right.. CBR is still at FU, so that’s just proof. You are saying nothing. And if you had inside knowledge that the common fan doesn’t have, you probly wouldn’t be on this site actin like you did.. :roll:

I am here to tell you that you're dead wrong to think Richey is only staying at FU because he did not get much big time interest, saying dumb shit like that when you're clearly out of your element is just absurd :roll:
 #70261  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:16 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

I am here to tell you that you're dead wrong to think Richey is only staying at FU because he did not get much big time interest, saying dumb shit like that when you're clearly out of your element is just absurd :roll:
Ok, I know you’re just tryin to poke at me because you want me to put what I know on the table.. I’m not gonna bite.. have a good day, chief, and watch that language.. you kiss your mother with that mouth?
 #70264  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:29 pm
Kitchen_bg wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:16 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

Ok, I know you’re just tryin to poke at me because you want me to put what I know on the table.. I’m not gonna bite.. have a good day, chief, and watch that language.. you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Since I am aware of the facts I can say without a doubt you don't know anything ;)
Kitchen_bg liked this
 #70280  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:35 pm
I truly hope, for your sake, that CBR knows how much he means to you, and somehow reciprocates these feelings, maybe by taking you out for a baseball steak or somethin. Somethin tells me he doesn’t.
 #70281  by youwouldno
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:44 pm
Kitchen_bg wrote:
I truly hope, for your sake, that CBR knows how much he means to you, and somehow reciprocates these feelings, maybe by taking you out for a baseball steak or somethin. Somethin tells me he doesn’t.

Big stalker vibes coming from this kitchen guy.
Roundball liked this
 #70282  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:02 pm
youwouldno wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:

Idk how, I’m the only one bein realistic on this thread. If that gives off stalker vibes, then oh well I guess.. :| :roll:
 #70283  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:29 pm
Kitchen_bg wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:02 pm
youwouldno wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:

Idk how, I’m the only one bein realistic on this thread. If that gives off stalker vibes, then oh well I guess.. :| :roll:

You have zero inside knowledge, if you did you would not bother with your BR nonsense, sure the Clemson job never opened up, but BR had plenty of interest from major programs.

Plus nearly everyone and their mother thought if he won SoCon he would be gone just as past 4 SoCon title winner coaches left, never mind the fact that we also beat Virginia in the NCAA's, well everyone has already been proven wrong, he is still with us and we are lucky to have him still here, next year will be fun ;)
Roundball liked this
 #71559  by Roundball
 Wed May 03, 2023 10:33 am
tim wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am
Coach Richey will be the commencement speaker at NGU. Should be great.
Outstanding.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #71563  by FU Hoopla
 Wed May 03, 2023 12:11 pm
Roundball wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:33 am
tim wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am
Coach Richey will be the commencement speaker at NGU. Should be great.
Outstanding.
Best coach in the country!
 #71565  by FU Hoopla
 Wed May 03, 2023 12:13 pm
These camps have been a great way to grow the fan base with young kids (and their family's), participation in these camps has been through the roof.

dornb liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Changing times ...

by FUBeAR

Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:54 pm

User avatar Allie Buchalski Comes Up Short

by Flagman

Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:16 am

Default Avatar 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

by Affirm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:00 am

Default Avatar Preseason '24

by The Jackal

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:11 pm

User avatar Jennings Advances

by Flagman

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.