• BOB RICHEY

#69979  by tim
 Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:02 pm
Coach is a man of integrity who says he won't jump for money. I believe him. Think Mckillop, Young etc. Furman can have him for a long time if they keep pushing. Furman can screw it up too.
furpop16, Roundball, dornb and 3 others liked this
 #69995  by Roundball
 Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:49 am
Roundball wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:31 pm
I hope the contract has buyout clause like VCU has. "The contract also contains a provision that if he (Smart) became a head coach at another institution, that school would have to play VCU in a home-and-home series, or pay VCU $250,000."
 #70000  by FUBeAR
 Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:08 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:34 am
Best coach on EARTH!

Shoulda moved a foot or so to his left…or been 6” taller…and tighten up the framing.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #70060  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:49 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:08 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:34 am
Best coach on EARTH!

Shoulda moved a foot or so to his left…or been 6” taller…and tighten up the framing.

One step at a time, next goal is sweet sixteen..............
FUBeAR liked this
 #70102  by furpop16
 Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:19 pm
Roundball wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:48 pm
Coach Richey starts at about the 1:05:30 mark. Good stuff. Another announcement on Timmons coming within the next month!
https://www.youtube.com/live/lKhdbt9RZ54?feature=share

@1:16.20 Randolph Childress says flatly about FU's win over UVA: "It's the best game I've called ... in my career so far. It was a helluva game."
FU Hoopla, dornb, QCGlue liked this
 #70122  by FU Hoopla
 Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:00 am
furpop16 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:19 pm
Roundball wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:48 pm
Coach Richey starts at about the 1:05:30 mark. Good stuff. Another announcement on Timmons coming within the next month!
https://www.youtube.com/live/lKhdbt9RZ54?feature=share

@1:16.20 Randolph Childress says flatly about FU's win over UVA: "It's the best game I've called ... in my career so far. It was a helluva game."
Think he was talking about the FU vs. UTC socon title game last year, he was on that ESPN call
 #70134  by Kitchen_bg
 Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:54 am
tim wrote:
Coach is a man of integrity who says he won't jump for money. I believe him. Think Mckillop, Young etc. Furman can have him for a long time if they keep pushing. Furman can screw it up too.
CBR would have jumped for money before this year if he hadn’t realized he did not want to play second or third fiddle to Dawn Staley.. let’s be real, his best option this off season was Wichita State, and who would leave Greenville for Wichita? He will be a man of integrity at another school just as soon as the right one offers him.
 #70154  by FU Hoopla
 Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:
CBR would have jumped for money before this year if he hadn’t realized he did not want to play second or third fiddle to Dawn Staley.. let’s be real, his best option this off season was Wichita State, and who would leave Greenville for Wichita? He will be a man of integrity at another school just as soon as the right one offers him.

You my friend are lacking inside knowledge, there is nothing real about your statement given the facts some of us know to be true, let's leave it at that and just be thrilled he's coming back to have us contend for yet another title next season.........................
Roundball liked this
 #70214  by Kitchen_bg
 Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:14 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

You my friend are lacking inside knowledge, there is nothing real about your statement given the facts some of us know to be true, let's leave it at that and just be thrilled he's coming back to have us contend for yet another title next season.........................
You’re right, I don’t even know the guy. I got common sense and the internet though…
 #70231  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:24 am
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

You’re right, I don’t even know the guy. I got common sense and the internet though…

:lol:
If you think the only school with money that pursed him is Wichita St. then you would be way off ;)
 #70249  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:25 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:24 am
Kitchen_bg wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Kitchen_bg wrote:
tim wrote:

:lol:
If you think the only school with money that pursed him is Wichita St. then you would be way off ;)
I don’t think I said only. I think I said best option, that’s as far as having a team that has a great history and also had a .500 season. Like I said, common sense.. internet.. chief…

Recent Topics

User avatar Changing times ...

by FUBeAR

Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:54 pm

User avatar Allie Buchalski Comes Up Short

by Flagman

Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:16 am

Default Avatar 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

by Affirm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:00 am

Default Avatar Preseason '24

by The Jackal

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:11 pm

User avatar Jennings Advances

by Flagman

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.