• Final Thoughts/Questions Before Season

#78291  by apaladin
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:41 am
Dins&Heels wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:35 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:29 pm
Besides Cooper Bowser; Which of the true Freshmen will make a significant contribution?
My guess is just Bowser. Any other season probably Bronson but guessing not with this depth.
Agree just so much PT to be had, too many upperclassmen.
 #78293  by Roundball
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:36 am
Choir Boy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:02 pm
Get ready for another long drought of FU going to the big dance. Hopefully it won't be another 40+ years.....but we will not be going this year.
Well let’s just stop practice now, shut the lights down at Timmons and go home. Seriously, are you a Woffy fan?
 #78300  by Choir Boy
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:39 am
Not at all.....Just a realist who quit drinking Kool-Aid along time ago....and knows that Jonathon "Stitch" Moore is not coming out of that locker room any time soon......The football team will be in Frisco before the basketball team wins another NCAA tourney game.
 #78302  by Choir Boy
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:45 am
FU SFB.....I was here for Joe Williams tourney time at FU......waited 40 years for the basketball team to be relevant again.....and realize I am in the 4th qtr and won't be here for the next 40 year basketball tourney game.....
apaladin, Jasper liked this
 #78306  by Roundball
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:18 am
I was here for the Joe Williams days too. Those were good times, but I did not know the coaches and players personally like I do now. I enjoy what we have now much more. For me, it is about living in the moment, enjoying every minute of what we have going. That is why last year was such a joy. I didn’t care about the next game. Just let me live the game I am attending or watching on tv. Life is too short to be concerned about whether or not we make it to the Big Dance. At 66, being present in the moment is my plan. I fail sometimes, but something always gets me back to the moment. We are witnessing the best Furman basketball has to offer. This team gives me much pleasure, so I choose to support them with all I have. See you good folks in 13 days. Go Paladins!
Last edited by Roundball on Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FurmanFan23, dornb liked this
 #78319  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:49 am
Choir Boy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:39 am
Not at all.....Just a realist who quit drinking Kool-Aid along time ago....and knows that Jonathon "Stitch" Moore is not coming out of that locker room any time soon......The football team will be in Frisco before the basketball team wins another NCAA tourney game.
You are 100% not a Furman fan, you posted ZERO times last year when we had an amazing season, get lost little sour puss!

Your last post prior to this trash talk was 2021, you are a total wanker to the highest degree :lol:
 #78324  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:00 am
The last post prior to this trash ass talk by fake Furman fan 'Choir Boy' in April of 2021, regarding the football team:

"You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit. We don’t have much talent. Too many candy ass privileged white private school players."
 #78328  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:12 am
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:08 am
Bold assumption to assume everyone at Furman is privileged. Know plenty of people who went to FU that was well below Middle class.
The guy is just a shit talking fraud, clueless would be an understatement.... The real question is what SoCon school does he really root for, Western Community College? Wofftard? Sammy?
Anyone of those jealous schools would not surprise me :lol:
 #78332  by Choir Boy
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:31 am
HoopShit. I am not a Fan of FU BBall Lost interest sometime over the last 20 to 30 years when they were perpetual SOCON cellar dwellers.
One hit wonder every 40 years. I dropped off my friend Stumpys site because of too many ass clown, dumb inbred **** like yourself.

Ask Stumpy or go to the Football office if you want to know
about me.

Until then go **** yourself
Jasper liked this
 #78335  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:36 am
Choir Boy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:31 am
HoopShit. I am not a Fan of FU BBall Lost interest sometime over the last 20 to 30 years when they were perpetual SOCON cellar dwellers.
One hit wonder every 40 years. I dropped off my friend Stumpys site because of too many ass clown, dumb inbred **** like yourself.

Ask Stumpy or go to the Football office if you want to know
about me.

Until then go **** yourself

Oh ok so you don't show up around here last season once but show up to talk shit now, yeah SURE! You're 100% not a Furman fan little twat kid, get lost :lol: :lol: :lol: