• Furman vs. Virginia (March 16th 12:40pm Orlando, FL)

#69091  by JohnKX512
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:23 pm
apaladin wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:01 pm
Still cold. We put the ball on the rim and it rolls off, they put the ball n the rim and it rolls in. I said before the game it was simple, shoot well we have a shot, we don’t we don’t. Obviously the latter. We’ve had good shots, just not making them. Hope we can keep it under 20.
Lol
 #69102  by apaladin
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:36 pm
JohnKX512 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:23 pm
apaladin wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:01 pm
Still cold. We put the ball on the rim and it rolls off, they put the ball n the rim and it rolls in. I said before the game it was simple, shoot well we have a shot, we don’t we don’t. Obviously the latter. We’ve had good shots, just not making them. Hope we can keep it under 20.
Lol
You obviously do not understand the intent/purpose of these types of posts! They work more often than not! 🤣🤣
So happy for MB and JS. What a storybook ending to their careers, regardless of what happens Saturday.
dornb liked this
 #69105  by youwouldno
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:39 pm
As incredible as JP's shot was, it was also a great play by Hien after he caught the ball - he was aware of the clock and set up the shot by dribbling up court before passing it. Doesn't necessarily look like much in isolation but it was a huge contrast to Clark panicking for Virginia.
FUBeAR, apaladin, dornb and 8 others liked this
 #69113  by Roundball
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:57 pm
Jasper wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:07 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:00 pm
Dins just beat the ACC reg season champs!
We also probably just lost our coach. CBR is very much responsible for this win. You can be sure that some big time schools will come after him with a wheel barrel full of dough. Let’s enjoy the moment for now, though.
Seriously, why bring that up right now. Just enjoy what is happening. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
apaladin, dornb, gman84 and 4 others liked this
 #69115  by Roundball
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:00 pm
What is great about today is the fact that we did not shoot that well, but still won big time. Now, we can forget about the lights, and just play the game. Bothwell will have the game of a lifetime on Saturday. Go Paladins !!!

Also, how about Hien making those 2 free throws at the end. His improvement helped us win the SoCon tournament and surely gave us a chance to give us a win. I’m giddy. I hope my old knees hold out for Saturday.
Last edited by Roundball on Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bj93, FU Hoopla, dornb and 2 others liked this
 #69143  by Jasper
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:52 pm
Roundball wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Sad Din wrote:
We also probably just lost our coach. CBR is very much responsible for this win. You can be sure that some big time schools will come after him with a wheel barrel full of dough. Let’s enjoy the moment for now, though.
Seriously, why bring that up right now. Just enjoy what is happening. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
SERIOUSLY because I chose to see the obvious. You can stick your head in the sand all you want. I think “tomorrow will take care of itself” philosophy is foolish. People are calling for emergency meetings of the Furman board on here. If you chose to ignore what will most certainly happen, that is your prerogative but don’t tell me what to think or say.
bj93 liked this
 #69146  by Roundball
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:57 pm
Jasper wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:52 pm
Roundball wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Sad Din wrote:
SERIOUSLY because I chose to see the obvious. You can stick your head in the sand all you want. I think “tomorrow will take care of itself” philosophy is foolish. People are calling for emergency meetings of the Furman board on here. If you chose to ignore what will most certainly happen, that is your prerogative but don’t tell me what to think or say.
Most on here don’t want to hear that crap right now. We know the possibilities. We are not dumb, but Furman fans want to enjoy the moment. Keep your thoughts on next year to yourself. We are too excited to worry about that right now. Thank you.
Davemeister liked this
 #69202  by apaladin
 Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:22 pm
While we were speculating on who Furman would play last week I posted if I had my rathers I would rather play Virginia instead of Duke, Tennessee etc. I got my rathers. Wishes and dreams do come true. Go Paladins!
Last edited by apaladin on Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dornb, FU Hoopla liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by Roundball

Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:46 pm

User avatar FURMAN MUST BE DOING OK

by FUBeAR

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:09 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by AstroDin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:55 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:36 pm

User avatar Long offseason

by FU Hoopla

Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:27 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.