• Hoops Knight Oct. 24th & Century BMW Meet & Greet Oct. 26th

#77532  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:37 am
Greenville, S.C. - Furman University, in collaboration with Century BMW, is delighted to announce an exciting and exclusive event that combines the thrill of basketball camaraderie with the luxury of high-end automobiles. The "Meet & Greet with the Furman's Men's Basketball Team" is scheduled for Thursday, October 26, 2023, and promises an unforgettable experience for Furman alumni, dedicated fans, season ticket holders, corporate partners, and university staff.

Event Overview:
Event Title: Meet & Greet with the Furman's Men's Basketball Team at Century BMW Dealership
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Time: Cocktail Hour: 5:30-6:30 PM, Programming: 6:30 PM
Location: Century BMW Dealership, 2934 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

Description:
This exclusive gathering is the result of a partnership between Furman Athletics and Century BMW, the Official Luxury Vehicle of Furman Athletics. It's an opportunity for the Furman community to come together for an evening of basketball excitement and luxury automobiles.

Event Highlights:
Meet the Team: Attendees will have the unique chance to get up close and personal with the talented athletes of the Furman Men's Basketball Team. This includes the opportunity to chat, take photos, and even collect autographs from their favorite players and coaches.
Exclusive BMW Showcase: Century BMW will be showcasing their latest luxury vehicles. Attendees can explore the sleek and stylish BMW models on display and learn about their cutting-edge features.
Networking Opportunities: This event provides a relaxed and enjoyable setting for attendees to connect with fellow alumni, fans, and corporate partners who share a passion for Furman basketball. It's an excellent opportunity to forge new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
Catered Reception: An indulgent spread of hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided, creating the perfect atmosphere for mingling with the Furman community and the basketball team.
Furman Spirit: Attendees are encouraged to show their Purple and White pride by wearing Furman gear or team colors, creating a sea of purple to support the basketball team.
Prizes and Giveaways: Participants will have the chance to win exciting rewards and unique Furman and BMW collectibles through raffles and giveaways. The event also features a sweepstakes that offers a lucky winner and a guest the opportunity to enjoy a half-day experience at the BMW Performance Center.

Event Details:
Dress Code: Smart casual, with Furman attire encouraged.
RSVP: Attendees are encouraged to RSVP to secure their spot at this exclusive event. Space is limited, so early reservation is recommended by contacting Seth McBrayer at smcbrayer@furmanas.com.

Parking:
Ample parking is available on-site at Century BMW Dealership.

Sponsors:
Century BMW - Official Luxury Vehicle of Furman Athletics

The "Meet & Greet with the Furman's Men's Basketball Team" is set to be an enchanting evening filled with Furman spirit, basketball excitement, and the elegance of BMW. Furman University eagerly anticipates celebrating their shared love for the university and its Men's Basketball Team with all attendees.

For more information and to RSVP, please contact Seth McBrayer at smcbrayer@furmanas.com.

Let's come together to cheer on the Furman Paladins and experience the luxury of BMW at Century BMW Dealership!

For event information and RSVP, please contact:
Seth McBrayer
smcbrayer@furmanas.com
 #78200  by apaladin
 Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:59 pm
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:43 pm
The best dunker is probably Tyrese. Maybe throw Vanderwal in to spice it up. If I were a betting man I would take tyrese
I would go with Vanderwal seems he really elevates. tell you the truth I don’t recall TH dunking much.
FU Hoopla, KingPaladin liked this
 #78205  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:45 am
apaladin wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:59 pm
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:43 pm
The best dunker is probably Tyrese. Maybe throw Vanderwal in to spice it up. If I were a betting man I would take tyrese
I would go with Vanderwal seems he really elevates. tell you the truth I don’t recall TH dunking much.

There was this one for sure: