• VERY DISAPPOINTING

#76405  by apaladin
 Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:24 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:19 am
Regarding Wofftard home game.....
So hockey has that weekend at Bon Secours.....
https://www.swamprabbits.com/en/schedul ... schedule=0
Poor job of us not working with SoCon to be proactive and switch the weekend that we host Wofftard..........
Pretty sure that has been the case in the psst. Furman basketball in the afternoon and hockey that night. The ice is permanent once the season starts. Floor is laid on the ice. Could easily remove the floor in a couple of hours.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #76410  by Roundball
 Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:10 pm
It is hard to be “disappointed” with any aspect of our basketball program, including where the games are played. Let the games begin!
 #76411  by FurmanFan23
 Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:32 pm
We are coming off an all time high for this program. So what we arnt playing in downtown Greenville big deal. We are going to play our last season in our sentimental basketball arena. The games will be packed and the atmosphere will be electric. Nothing to be disappointed.
Roundball liked this
 #76412  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:53 pm
I would have liked to at least have 1 game downtown to look forward to this season........................

I mean we don't have any control over what P6 schools will play us, but this is something we do have some control over and we chose not to participate ;)
apaladin liked this
 #76463  by apaladin
 Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:58 pm
apaladin wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:24 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:19 am
Regarding Wofftard home game.....
So hockey has that weekend at Bon Secours.....
https://www.swamprabbits.com/en/schedul ... schedule=0
Poor job of us not working with SoCon to be proactive and switch the weekend that we host Wofftard..........
Pretty sure that has been the case in the psst. Furman basketball in the afternoon and hockey that night. The ice is permanent once the season starts. Floor is laid on the ice. Could easily remove the floor in a couple of hours.
Double checked and yes Furman has played a basketball game n the afternoon and the Rabbits have played that night. My daughter left the basketball game, went to get something to eat then returned for the hockey game. IIRC correctly the FU ticket got you in the hockey game.