FU Hoopla wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:11 pm
KingPaladin wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:58 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:08 am
apaladin wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:49 am
Hope we have some new road unis. Had the same ones for years.
Since we have now switched to Jordan brand everything will be new ;)
Are you sure we don't just have Jordan brand alternates like the NBA teams do
Good question....

You mean like the grey is Jordan Brand, but the White, Purple, Black will still be Nike?
I think the grey may replace the black and maybe they update the purple, but I'm not sure if they would redo the white uniforms after getting them newly designed for last year?
Pretty sure the black jerseys were not used at all last year IIRC. In the Charleston Classuc we wore the purple 3 games in a row. The Purple ones are old and need replacing. I would think the grey would be an alternate home jersey. Most teams wear white at home so grey wouldn’t work much as a road jerseys. I know we had grey jerseys in the past and they were worn at home.
 #76109  by Dins&Heels
 Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:54 pm
I definitely like for “Furman” etc to be be easily readable so those grays are nice. Some of our dark jerseys it’s super hard to read on tv games when the camera isn’t fully zoomed in. Need more white in the lettering of the purple jerseys.
KingPaladin liked this
 #76220  by KingPaladin
 Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:30 am
Dins&Heels wrote:
I definitely like for “Furman” etc to be be easily readable so those grays are nice. Some of our dark jerseys it’s super hard to read on tv games when the camera isn’t fully zoomed in. Need more white in the lettering of the purple jerseys.
I agree, the black font on the purple is pretty bad. And hopefully the grey replaces the black ones which were cool but time to move on
 #76222  by apaladin
 Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:24 pm
KingPaladin wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:30 am
Dins&Heels wrote:
I agree, the black font on the purple is pretty bad. And hopefully the grey replaces the black ones which were cool but time to move on
Like I said the black jerseys were not used last year at all. They have been replaced, The alternate grey will be worn at home at times, not on the road unless it is an unusual situation. The purple ones are the ones that need replacing.