• Thanks to the Furman Basketball Team - What a fun and great year!

#70999  by KingPaladin
 Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:16 am
dornb wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:09 pm
Roundball wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:01 pm
I love the attention that the Paladins are getting from Greenville! I have not heard anything about Tyrese being on crutches. Does anyone know what happened there? We have been talking about JP in a boot, but I was shocked by Tyrese on crutches.
Probably typical offseason surgery
dornb, FU Hoopla liked this
 #71135  by FUBF24
 Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:29 pm
Just noticed another thing that brought perspective to this whole season….

I was devastated, like many of us were, when Chatt hit that game winner over us in 2022, and it really sucked for months afterward when I’d look up “Furman basketball” and the only thing I’d see was that shot.

Now, whenever I look up “Furman basketball”, it shows our shot against UVA. It’s just another testimony to how resilient, passionate, and success-driven our team and coach has been, and it’s great to see.

Redemption sure is sweet
FU Hoopla, furpop16, dornb liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by Roundball

Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:46 pm

User avatar FURMAN MUST BE DOING OK

by FUBeAR

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:09 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by AstroDin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:55 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:36 pm

User avatar Long offseason

by FU Hoopla

Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:27 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.