• ‘22-‘23 In the Can

#70207  by FUBF24
 Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:16 am
This season was one for the books! The best moments I've witnessed this season, i.e. Slawson's game-tying three against Samford, Mike Bothwell hitting three after three at Samford, Bothwell buzzer beater vs S.F. Austin, and of course, JP's best three pointer ever against UVA, could never be replicated again. I as a Furman fan am so lucky to have experienced these moments, and I've never been prouder to be a Din!
dornb, apaladin, furpop16 liked this
 #70256  by fupaladin01
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:44 am
22-23: Went to more games than I ever have before (about 70% of them) including going on the road 3 times in the regular season (a first for me) and every game of the tournament. For the first time ever, I had to stand outside Timmons looking for tickets to a game. (Got in thanks to some generous season ticket holders) It has been thrilling to see a full arena and to see us on national TV in such a positive way. I am probably going to purchase a basketball season ticket for next season in addition to my football tickets. Sad to see Mike and Slaw leaving, but thrilled to have THE Bob Richey returning for the 23-24 campaign!
dornb, FU Hoopla, furpop16 liked this
 #70265  by stonemd
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:39 pm
This season Furman has had a film crew at the games w a boom microphone over the timeout huddles. I assume they were at practices and out of the gym events as well. I asked them where I be able to watch the documentary of the season - but got a non-committal “¿Netflix maybe?”. Anyone have any more info on this project?
apaladin liked this
 #70266  by Kitchen_bg
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:51 pm
Lookin forward to seeing the interview from CBRs parents.. I was next to them after the conference championship win, when what seemed to be the main guy from the documentary went and spoke with them about the camera zooming in on them after the chatt loss… she just smiled and said “yep that was us!”.
Roundball liked this
 #70273  by tim
 Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:25 pm
I was as down as could be on the cold walk to the car in Asheville last year. I would never have believed I would be standing with everyone else one year later in a nearly full arena and a sea of purple watching the title happen. Outhouse to penthouse, never forget it.
furpop16, dornb, apaladin and 2 others liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by Roundball

Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:46 pm

User avatar FURMAN MUST BE DOING OK

by FUBeAR

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:09 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by AstroDin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:55 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:36 pm

User avatar Long offseason

by FU Hoopla

Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:27 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.