• THANK YOU DAN SCOTT!

#35471  by FurmAlum
 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 pm
GREAT SPORTS CALLS

Dizzy Dean - "He almost got throwed out at second and then slud into third."

Harry Carey - "CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!"

Skip Carey - "the hawks are up by thirty, you have my permission to go walk the dog....."

Johnny Most - "Havlicek stole the ball!!" Years later..."Bird stole the ball!!"

Vin Scully - "Clemente could field the ball in New York and throw a guy out in Pennsylvania."

Dick Enberg - "OH MY!"

Al Michaels - "Do you believe in miracles? YES!"

Vern Lundquist - "YES SIR!"

Mike Keith - "There are no flags on the field!"....There are no flags on the field!"

John Ward - "And the kick is up......YES SIR REE! YES SIR REE! YES.....SIR....REE!!!

Howard Cosell - "This is HOW- WAD CO-SELL and this is MON-DAY-NIGHT FOOT-BALL" (and then BOOM! The TV is blown up by a shotgun blast! Or at least we wish we could have done it.

Dan Scott - "And it's going to have to be a comeback OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS for the Paladins to lose."

Thank you Dan! I watch the games on ESPN+ with the sound turned down and listen to you on the radio. The video is usually about 20 seconds ahead of the audio so I get to watch it and then listen to you eloquently describe it!
furpop16, FUBeAR, apaladin and 4 others liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Game postponed

by gofurman

Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:44 pm

User avatar TV for Practice at the Well tonite?

by Flagman

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:19 am

User avatar F Lane Kiffin

by Flagman

Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:14 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:34 am

User avatar SOCON WEEK 5

by AllTimeFU

Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:48 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.