• Transfer Portal (Furman and Others of Note)

#87496  by The Jackal
 Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm
Perkins looks like a D2 transfer from Midwestern State in Texas where he started at CB. Another guy with a lot of game experience.

Furman has had a pretty high hit rate on getting transfers from smaller schools who come in and are big contributors.
dornb liked this
 #87523  by The Jackal
 Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:54 am
I am anticipating that if Furman is tracking a D2 CB from a school in Texas, then Furman is probably doing a pretty thorough assessment of grad transfers.

I suspect they aren't just brining in any old person, but guys that fit the program and will be expected to be in the rotation right away.
Paul C, gman84, dornb liked this
 #87634  by FUBeAR
 Mon May 06, 2024 6:29 pm
Dins&Heels wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:24 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:06 pm
Ivan Yates to Colorado. :shock:

I’d imagine that coach over there knows a good DB when he sees one.
Their GM also knows his way around Travelers Rest, a Paladin Secondary…and also North Atlanta Metro HS Football, from whence Mr. Yates previously matriculated as a Roswell Hornet.
https://cubuffs.com/sports/football/ro ... kelly/4112
Glad to see Furman Football Alums sticking together.

Recent Topics

User avatar Richmond to Patriot League for Football

by apaladin

Wed May 15, 2024 12:16 am

Default Avatar New Spartanburg Minor League Team

by JohnKX512

Tue May 14, 2024 9:07 pm

Default Avatar New Lax Coach

by Sad Din

Tue May 14, 2024 6:12 pm

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Tue May 14, 2024 12:58 pm

Default Avatar NFL DRAFT

by The Jackal

Mon May 13, 2024 10:48 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.