• Furman at Montana Negative Nancy Thread

#82337  by GrizRick
 Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:09 pm
FUDude wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:25 pm
I asked the people I was with if there are any possums in Montana, they said they didn't thinks so but asked if squirrel could be an emergency replacement? There are squirrels all over the place in this town.
I would recommend all of you true Furman fans ask FUDude questions to which only a true Furman fan would know the answers.
FUBeAR liked this
 #82341  by FUBeAR
 Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 pm
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:
I asked the people I was with if there are any possums in Montana, they said they didn't thinks so but asked if squirrel could be an emergency replacement? There are squirrels all over the place in this town.
I would recommend all of you true Furman fans ask FUDude questions to which only a true Furman fan would know the answers.
FUDude whizzed right thru the possum smell test. Don't see any reason to pursue that line of questioning any further.
 #82344  by GrizRick
 Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:30 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:
FUDude whizzed right thru the possum smell test. Don't see any reason to pursue that line of questioning any further.
Really? So do you buy his explanation that as a true Furman fan, he has only signed on recently because he doesn't like fan-specific sites and so has spent all this time on AGS? I don't spend much time there but you're a big wheel on AGS, so perhaps you have checked his claims about spending all his time there. You don't suspect that he may have an axe to grind? We come across trolls on eGriz often. Maybe he's one; maybe he's not. But I'm suspicious when he posts on your site that one of the most respected posters on eGriz is a "fat realtor that nobody in town likes, I have been told from several people now, this fan is pretty crooked". https://gopaladins.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ude#p82336 And you are willing to buy into his slurs? Based on a possum smell test? Be careful about tying your credibility to his.

I do hope you have a good experience in Missoula at the game.
apaladin liked this
 #82346  by FUTex
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:27 am
Well, GrizRick could be right. If so, FUDude would have disrespected possumry, and if so may the gods have mercy on his tortured soul. As to FUDude's ad hominin attacks on real people, that's not the Furman way. But then again, we have a frequently-posting fan who thinks our players are average at best and thinks our coaching is poor. So who knows.

I know this: Bootie is "on the ground" in MIssoula, living on the razor's edge, cheating death with every step he takes. In Georgia we got Fred Garvin eating like a filthy animal. We got FUBear working himself up in an alcohol-fueled frenzy in Alpharetta. Cave and the rest are likely doing terrible terrible things. Terrible things I say. The mojo is building.
 #82349  by FUBeAR
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:31 am
GrizRick wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:
Really? So do you buy his explanation that as a true Furman fan, he has only signed on recently because he doesn't like fan-specific sites and so has spent all this time on AGS? I don't spend much time there but you're a big wheel on AGS, so perhaps you have checked his claims about spending all his time there. You don't suspect that he may have an axe to grind? We come across trolls on eGriz often. Maybe he's one; maybe he's not. But I'm suspicious when he posts on your site that one of the most respected posters on eGriz is a "fat realtor that nobody in town likes, I have been told from several people now, this fan is pretty crooked". https://gopaladins.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ude#p82336 And you are willing to buy into his slurs? Based on a possum smell test? Be careful about tying your credibility to his.

FUBeAR never thought he would live to see the day that someone used the terms "FUBeAR," "credibility," and "big wheel" all tied all together like. That's some broad reach. Guess it's a big tent under that Big Sky.

FUBeAR, actually is concerned that GrizRick is either a Federal Agent (FUBeAR has discussed his outstanding warrants here on several occasions) or a Collections Agent.

Let's see - Hey, GrizRick ... Let's be frank, if you're really who you say you are, you should be able to tell us ... besides the 1981 Alpha Nu Extravaganza, what other world-shaking type of event in the history of Furman University occurred in Old Textile Hall?
 #82351  by gofurman
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:47 am
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:

FUBeAR never thought he would live to see the day that someone used the terms "FUBeAR," "credibility," and "big wheel" all tied all together like. That's some broad reach. Guess it's a big tent under that Big Sky.

FUBeAR, actually is concerned that GrizRick is either a Federal Agent (FUBeAR has discussed his outstanding warrants here on several occasions) or a Collections Agent.

Let's see - Hey, GrizRick ... Let's be frank, if you're really who you say you are, you should be able to tell us ... besides the 1981 Alpha Nu Extravaganza, what other world-shaking type of event in the history of Furman University occurred in Old Textile Hall?
FUBeAR, are you asking GrizRick or FUDude ?
 #82353  by FUBeAR
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:34 am
gofurman wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:

FUBeAR said what FUBeAR said. Why you wanna step on it?

These Montanas are shady. You can't be too careful with them
 #82357  by Fred Garvin
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:09 am
First of all I would like to say thanks to my family and my coaches who never let me settle for second place. They always made me strive for excellence.

I am truly blessed or #blessed as the young folks like to say.

That being said I am proud to announce that Fred's Defecation Process entered the portal this morning at 5:15 AM. It was not an easy process but once my desire to reach a new level kicked in it became an easy process.

#respectmydecision
 #82365  by FUBeAR
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:27 am
Fred Garvin wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:09 am
First of all I would like to say thanks to my family and my coaches who never let me settle for second place. They always made me strive for excellence.

I am truly blessed or #blessed as the young folks like to say.

That being said I am proud to announce that Fred's Defecation Process entered the portal this morning at 5:15 AM. It was not an easy process but once my desire to reach a new level kicked in it became an easy process.

#respectmydecision
Hitting another level - peen would be proud!
 #82372  by Flagman
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56 am
Some years ago (I don’t remember the year) we played Montana State. The group we tailgated with had a tradition of burning a griz at every game. They would soak a teddy bear with lighter fluid and set ablaze. Through this forum, my reputation has preceded me and I was asked to set the griz on fire. What an honor that was. Tonight I get to watch my Paladins light it up.
FUBeAR, dornb liked this
 #82382  by MNORM
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:26 am
Flagman wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56 am
Some years ago (I don’t remember the year) we played Montana State. The group we tailgated with had a tradition of burning a griz at every game. They would soak a teddy bear with lighter fluid and set ablaze. Through this forum, my reputation has preceded me and I was asked to set the griz on fire. What an honor that was. Tonight I get to watch my Paladins light it up.
Let's hope the mojo you generated results in a better outcome for our Dins than in '06 in Bozeman.
#FUATT
bj93 liked this
 #82384  by GrizRick
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:41 am
gofurman wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
GrizRick wrote:
FUDude wrote:

Well, let's see FUBeaR, in response to your question, having given it a great deal of thought, I must say I have no idea. I'm a Griz fan. Never claimed to be anything else. I've never been to Greenville, though I hear it is a pleasant place. I was suggesting you check the bona fides of FUDude. He claims to spend his time at AGS, where it appears you spend a great deal of time, and yet you had never heard of him until a few days ago when he joined this board. Doesn't that make you curious?
 #82385  by Bootie
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am
I woke up this morning in Missoula to a light dusting of snow across the landscape. There is strong mojo building but there is still more work to do. Powerful forces are trying to keep Flagman away from the game, going so far as to delay and cancel commercial air travel. Remain vigilant, whether you are at home, en route, or here in Montana. If you see a possum, report it immediately.

FUBeAR, bj93 liked this
 #82389  by FurmAlum
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:24 pm
Bootie wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am
I woke up this morning in Missoula to a light dusting of snow across the landscape. There is strong mojo building but there is still more work to do. Powerful forces are trying to keep Flagman away from the game, going so far as to delay and cancel commercial air travel. Remain vigilant, whether you are at home, en route, or here in Montana. If you see a possum, report it immediately.

Tried to get on the UFFP earlier this afternoon and got some crazy error messages for about 20 minutes and was wondering if we had crashed the UFFP software? Seems to be working OK now.

Did you get the Possum? and is he still alive? Will provide the UPS tracking # if necessary.

Recent Topics

User avatar And WC wins the SoCon…

by Flagman

Fri May 31, 2024 10:30 am

Default Avatar SOCON FUTURE PRO GAMES

by gofurman

Fri May 31, 2024 12:36 am

User avatar DIVISION ONE

by apaladin

Thu May 30, 2024 8:25 pm

User avatar 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

by cavedweller2

Thu May 30, 2024 6:41 pm

User avatar Changing times ...

by palafan

Thu May 30, 2024 4:42 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.