Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:27 pm
Is Dominic hurt?
 #80691  by Bootie
 Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:13 pm
Had a Jersey on but no pads.
 #80705  by gofurman
 Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:51 pm
TV mentioned the ankle. I wonder if that’s why he only ran 10 times last week

Like I say. It’s all about injuries. In FCS each single player changes it tremendously. I recall seeing Johanning change our OL

Wofford had tremendous sideline to sideline speed it seemed. We couldn’t get the edge on most runs. Credit them on that and that’s where I felt we needed Roberto to go between tackles straight ahead north south

Start on ten yard line can’t score a TD. Good grief. Our offense was offensive. Missed FG really hurt. But that’s isolated. Offense just sucked. Wofford did the right thing we expected. Stack the box and come downhill. See if we complete enough passes. Even some we did complete the recvr had to jump and could have gotten 10 more yards if we hit him in stride. And some passes were just HORRIBLE. two or three guys were WIDE AZZ OPEN and the pass didn’t even touch their fingers it was so far off. I mean wide open without a DB in ten feet and we missed. Also numerous passes made the wr turn around the wrong way. We looked like an old Wofford team our passing was so JV
Last edited by gofurman on Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #80708  by gofurman
 Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:03 pm
FYI. Now we see why I HHHHHAAAAATTTEE exciting games. Exciting games eventually lead to LOSING. I want to win 40-7 like UGA as much as possible.

I HATE excitement
apaladin liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by FUBF24

Mon May 20, 2024 12:32 am

User avatar SOCON Landscape Next Year

by FU Hoopla

Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 pm

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Default Avatar Transfer Portal (Furman and Others of Note)

by bigpurple75

Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm

User avatar PALADIN STADIUM

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.