• Furman at Wofford Negative Nancy Thread

#80162  by FUBeAR
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:41 am
Y’know…we have some statuary of our own…and FUBeAR knows both of these have traveled well as havoc was wreaked in the past.
Statue Battle Royale?
 #80168  by Fred Garvin
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:15 am
Legend has it that the Doughboy statue lost his rifle in the late 1950's
 #80171  by FUBeAR
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:59 am
Fred Garvin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:15 am
Legend has it that the Doughboy statue lost his rifle in the late 1950's
He’s been through more hell and seen more action on Furman’s campus than he ever did over there in the Argonne.
 #80239  by FUTex
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:23 pm
So....

Its our Doughboy and Rose Garden Cupid against their Viet Ayers statue. This will be a tough one.

Bootie, do you think a mojo can be gathered around raising a fist like throwing a grenade (a la Doughboy) whilst smiling seraphically (a la cupid)? Scientifically speaking, can this produce an effective mojo? Otherwise, we might have to shove an M80 grenade simulator up a little dog's rectum to gather some power. I, for one, have grown weary of that annual exercise. Sparky is weary of it too.
FUBeAR, Bootie liked this
 #80240  by cavedweller2
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:32 pm
I would advise against invoking the Rose Garden Angel Fountain. I know. Long story short in the long ago past I cut multiple 5 gallon buckets of beautiful roses. Pruning the bushes and actually learning something not taught in a botany class. Yet I digress. The “cherub” moves. It also makes sound. I shit you not.
 #80241  by cavedweller2
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:34 pm
DPLOT
The Doughboy answers to the Rose Garden Cherub Angel. Just sayin.
FUBeAR liked this
 #80250  by Bootie
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:10 pm
FUTex wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:23 pm
So....

Its our Doughboy and Rose Garden Cupid against their Viet Ayers statue. This will be a tough one.

Bootie, do you think a mojo can be gathered around raising a fist like throwing a grenade (a la Doughboy) whilst smiling seraphically (a la cupid)? Scientifically speaking, can this produce an effective mojo? Otherwise, we might have to shove an M80 grenade simulator up a little dog's rectum to gather some power. I, for one, have grown weary of that annual exercise. Sparky is weary of it too.
You got my attention with the M80. I think this is the proper direction. I have an abundance of -- I mean, a few explosives here on the Possum Kingdom compound we can utilize. But frankly I don't want to deal with the mess of involving the dog again, so let's see what else we can muster up.
 #80254  by FUTex
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:26 pm
Okay, the Rose Garden Angel statue has done got a demon in it, so we can't that statuary. Now we're down to using the Doughboy or shoving an M80 in that doggy again.

I have a neighbor that has a Boston Terrier named Bilbo. That dog is a little asshole. Just thought you'd like to know.
 #80258  by Flagman
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:13 pm
When I was but a wee little Paladin, my neighbor’s Boston terrier was named Peggy. Seem to represent the present day who-fords better.
QCGlue liked this
 #80269  by FUTex
 Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:17 am
Flagman wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:13 pm
When I was but a wee little Paladin, my neighbor’s Boston terrier was named Peggy. Seem to represent the present day who-fords better.
Are you suggesting we strap on Bilbo and then peggy the Wofford Terrier instead of shoving an M80 all up in it? That could work. That way we could keep the Doughboy in reserve for Asiatic Ayers.

I can't tell you how many times I passed the Doughboy at midnight with a six of Weidemanns ($2.99 at BoNats) off to play a few holes.
FUBeAR liked this
 #80273  by Fred Garvin
 Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:58 am
If you stare at the Asian Ayers long enough it morphs into John Wayne in "The Conqueror." Hidden mojo in that statue. I say we bring in the Charles Townes statue off of Main Street that has a hidden laser in the anal cavity. It would defeat Asian Ayers.

I got hammered with Charlie Gertz on more than one occasion.
Jack Roper, you're no Charlie fn Gertz!!!
MNORM liked this
 #80280  by FUBeAR
 Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 am
Fred Garvin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:58 am
If you stare at the Asian Ayers long enough it morphs into John Wayne in "The Conqueror." Hidden mojo in that statue. I say we bring in the Charles Townes statue off of Main Street that has a hidden laser in the anal cavity. It would defeat Asian Ayers.

I got hammered with Charlie Gertz on more than one occasion.
Jack Roper, you're no Charlie fn Gertz!!!
While a laser sounds sweet - even an anal laser - acquiring, transporting, and deploying this…
…looks as if it could be quite a challenge for Bootie. The IDF Lady Commando Team, as you might imagine, is completely out of pocket now.

It seems Tyler Huff could have some free time this week/weekend. Should Bootie add him to the Team for this Herculean mojo deployment effort? Any other ideas?
 #80295  by tim
 Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:41 am
There once was major Mojo around Snider field on the Woffy campus. I think it is still there? Legend says Sheridan lost a game badly there but the Mojo was removed afterward and he went on a major win streak . In the past, I have removed SOCON Mojo by circling Sirrine Stadium and looking through the fence at the spot where Stump Mitchell was stopped giving FU their first title. Could Mojo removal involve old Sirrine and old Snider?
FUBeAR liked this
 #80301  by FUTex
 Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:29 pm
A major mojo around Snyder Field? Holy Moly. I had no idea. This mojo build for the Wofford game is becoming entangled in complexities. The Paladins may have to resort to the ol' Pell Mell play to get a W this Saturday.

FAWNNT BATT CCLOT

Recent Topics

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by FU Hoopla

Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm

User avatar SOCON Landscape Next Year

by FU Hoopla

Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 pm

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Default Avatar Transfer Portal (Furman and Others of Note)

by bigpurple75

Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm

User avatar PALADIN STADIUM

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.