• Game used helmet?

#55171  by gofurman
 Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:09 pm
Anyone know where I could get a game used helmet. ? IE I want a REAL helmet , not a fan Schutt or whatever. I have one I purchased years ago at the “spring auction” or something at Embassy Suites or somewhere here in town. They used to have this event where you could buy cool Furman stuff (ex. I bought a Clint Dempsey signed cleat).

1). Do we still have that event / silent auction to raise money???

2). Or some other way I can get a real game worn helmet - or maybe a REAL helmet even not game worn - but a real helmet that says “ FU ALL THE TIME” on the back. I really want one !!

Please reply here OR send me a private message here if you want to sell one! Again must say FU ALL THE TIME. On it - be happy to pay CASH or paypal or Venmo. Whatever

FU ALL THE TIME
 #55185  by gofurman
 Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:02 am
stonemd wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:39 pm
They gave away 2 at the scrimmage today
Well damn. I shoulda been there. I’ll call the office -1 let me know if anyone has one to sell ! Must FU ALL THE TIME on back
 #55235  by QCGlue
 Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:18 am
stonemd wrote:
I was the lucky winner of a helmet and 2 game-worn jerseys! The helmet is dated 2012, and does not have "FU all the time" on the back (wish it did!). Let me just say that those jerseys are long and stretchy!
 #55238  by gman84
 Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:51 am
Helmets today are very expensive. Like several hundred $ expensive. Every year helmets are sent off to be reconditioned by the manufactures and checked to make sure they meet the current concussion safety standards. Teams usually buy new helmets regularly to replace older helmets that don't meet the safety standards. Bottom line it's not easy to find helmets just waiting to be donated.
 #55241  by FUBeAR
 Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:51 am
QCGlue wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:18 am
stonemd wrote:
I was the lucky winner of a helmet and 2 game-worn jerseys! The helmet is dated 2012, and does not have "FU all the time" on the back (wish it did!). Let me just say that those jerseys are long and stretchy!
Just curious… numbers on jerseys?

FUATT may be able to correct/add to this…but FUBeAR believes the “FU all the time” on the back is sort of an ‘insert’ that can be, most likely, acquired & attached to the helmet you have.
FUBeAR would bet the FU Football Equipment Manager - https://furmanpaladins.com/staff-direc ... -mason/419 might be able to assist you in fulfilling that wish.

Recent Topics

User avatar NFL DRAFT

by apaladin

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:33 pm

User avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by apaladin

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 pm

Default Avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by Monday

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 pm

User avatar Fred Norman Jr in the portal

by apaladin

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:20 pm

User avatar Rhett Lister hired as Assistant

by FU Hoopla

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:56 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.