• Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

#88801  by cavedweller2
 Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:29 am
The Peabody is a cool place. The fountain in the lobby pond the ducks swim in was carved in Italy over 100 years ago out of a single piece of marble. It is an incredible piece of artwork/sculpture.
 #88834  by FUTex
 Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:48 pm
One piece of marble? You don't say! And its over 100 years old. I think we're both thinking the same thing: What a marvelous foci point for a mojo defraction. Thanks for the valuable research Cave.

If we could somehow baptize Madine in the Peabody duck pond then rip out her heart with an obsidian blade and smear the blood on that 100 year old marble statue while heathens dance around the ceremony, their naked writhing bodies casting eerie shadows from the bonfires as the blood drips from the statuary into the pool... man, what a mojo that would be.

I predict a slow start for the Ol' Miss game, but Furman will prevail. Final score Furman 35 Ole Miss 13. Of course, we're gonna need Madine to be hurled at least 80 yards for that to happen.
FUBeAR liked this
 #88875  by FUTex
 Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:18 am
One month from today:

August 31, 2024
7PM EDT
Oxford, MS
Mariel Hemingway Stadium (Capacity: 64,038 before cosmetic augmentation)
TV: ESPN+

Madine launches in 24 days. Godspeed, you little rat-faced critter. Godspeed.

FAMNN BATT CCLOT
FUBeAR liked this
 #88911  by FUTex
 Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:05 am
DAG NABBIT!

I failed to get tickets for the game, and now the Furman office appears to have returned their allotment.

What section is the Furman section?

Madine launches in 22 days. Distance, of course, is the most important metric. But I'd still like to see some decent altitude with a savory symmetrical arc.
 #88945  by FUTex
 Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:03 am
Reading the other threads, it seems we should cancel the season. Our D Line had never played football before and our O line is tiny - a sad lineup of preemie babies. All our quarterbacks have a variety of degenerative neurological disorders and the remainder of the squad has spent the off season eating paint chips and attending Lilith Fairs. Its a complete dysastrophy!
Roundball, FUBeAR liked this
 #88961  by FUTex
 Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:22 am
I'll contact the FAA tomorrow. I suspect they won't have a problem with it. The ASPCA could though.
 #89011  by FUTex
 Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:57 pm
Madine died. I think it was the heat. The smell is UN BEE LEEVABLE.

Or she could be just playing dead. I poked her with a stick. She didn't hiss or nothing.

The flies. The stank. I'm thinking of getting out my ol' pitchfork-looking garden tool thingy and chucking Madine's corpus mortuus into the woods. I know we need a mojo, but Madine's nasty condition is a horrid affront to civilization and is likely a cause of climate change.
 #89015  by rudyscribe
 Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:16 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:29 am
The Peabody is a cool place. The fountain in the lobby pond the ducks swim in was carved in Italy over 100 years ago out of a single piece of marble. It is an incredible piece of artwork/sculpture.
I've seen the ducks do their thing twice. A fun experience.

As an aside, get some dry rub ribs at Charlie Vergo's Rendezvous, located up an alley from The Peabody. You'll thank me later.
 #89186  by FUTex
 Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:42 pm
Thank you Rudy Scribe, And thanks for the pointer to the dry rub ribs at Charlie Vergo's Rendezvous.

Important Update: Madine is still dead. I chucked her corpus rigida into the woods behind my house. I am currently in search of another possum.
 #89206  by FUBeAR
 Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:45 am
Tex - this just came off the wire to FUBeAR from a bogus email account - jfwater@aol.com

What can you make out of this?

Last edited by FUBeAR on Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #89223  by FUTex
 Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:15 am
Hello Bear,

Sexual aggressiveness from ruminant ungulates in the wild is an increasing concern in our National Parks. This is a particular concern of the capreolonae, which I believe include the white-tailed deer. In the disturbing photo you provided we see the deprave sexual assault of two innocent little racoons, just swishing their little tails about like they can, without any concern of what that does to a ruminant ungulates reproductive drive. I'm not victim blaming here; just stating the facts.

As is well understood by science, Satan possesses each and every deer out there. This is a physical possession, not of the soul, because deer are soulless creatures that get into my garden and eat my vegetables. And they assault racoons, which Bear has fully documented with photographic evidence. And that's wrong, no matter how you look at it, even when racoons ask for it, which they do. A lot.

I mean, c'mon, those racoons just so happened into that clearing not knowing what was likely to happen. Like they've never heard of personal responsibility. I never go out in the woods without superior firepower and fully girded loins.

Your Trusted Zoologist,
Tex
FUBeAR liked this
 #89227  by FUBeAR
 Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:14 am
FUTex wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:15 am
Hello Bear,

Sexual aggressiveness from ruminant ungulates in the wild is an increasing concern in our National Parks. This is a particular concern of the capreolonae, which I believe include the white-tailed deer. In the disturbing photo you provided we see the deprave sexual assault of two innocent little racoons, just swishing their little tails about like they can, without any concern of what that does to a ruminant ungulates reproductive drive. I'm not victim blaming here; just stating the facts.

As is well understood by science, Satan possesses each and every deer out there. This is a physical possession, not of the soul, because deer are soulless creatures that get into my garden and eat my vegetables. And they assault racoons, which Bear has fully documented with photographic evidence. And that's wrong, no matter how you look at it, even when racoons ask for it, which they do. A lot.

I mean, c'mon, those racoons just so happened into that clearing not knowing what was likely to happen. Like they've never heard of personal responsibility. I never go out in the woods without superior firepower and fully girded loins.

Your Trusted Zoologist,
Tex
That analysis is brilliant, butFUBeAR thinks there is more there, and more specifically applicable to the situation at hand.

There is something about that email address and the topography/flora in that photograph that leads FUBeAR to believe this mammalian sex crime occurred in or around the environs of Oxford, Mississippi AND someone close to RebelBearLandSharkHound Football wanted us to know about it.

Take another look. Could be something mojo-related and useful there, particularly in light of madine’s untimely death.

Recent Topics

User avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by FUBeAR

Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:53 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:00 pm

Default Avatar starting lineup projection

by FurmanFan23

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:55 pm

Default Avatar POSTGAME PRESSER

by gofurman

Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:35 pm

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by Davemeister

Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:17 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.