• Private Messages

#91649  by gofurman
 Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Hey Joe and PaulC. Check your PMs as you do…

Thank you. Classy by you guys !!

————

Astro please check yours and reply. Let’s be classy. I sent it a week ago or so. Factually, At least 3 other messages have been sent and replied since then. Yours just languishes. Stop and Think about that.

Anyway I’m sure you will check your PM. Thanks for doing so ! !. thanks in advance for the kind reply! Just a PM reply of “We are good “. Something. Like everyone else does.

Let me say I hardly recall what it says now. LOL at me. More about reconciliation. OK?.

But the thing is you called me a Liar. BY saying I was full of BS. that’s the equivalent of calling me a LIAR. I can’t stand for that. I DID. NOT. LIE. On that I will not back down. I. DID. NOT. LIE. Anyway. Let’s reconcile. Ok?

I will show how NOT BS I am.. and how POSITIVE. !!!! . Look at the “Vegas Says” thread I started. I really put myself out there. I didn’t bury it in a thread. I made it its own thread !! . I LITERALLY GAVE PEOPLE MONEY - well told them How to click and make MONEY. Said bet on Citadel plus the points. Was a lock of the freakin century. That’s a HUGE RISK by me. Had it been wrong I coulda taken big heat here for pushing that. :shock: So more than talk I walked the walk !! That has to be about … The. … Most … positive thing ever posted here. I literally Gave people MONEY.
Heck, you coulda bet it and then given the money To to the Paladin club !! I know 5 people already who made money on it ! 4 thanked me for it personally.

That’s the least BS thing here. EVER. it’s staking my name on a bet vs Vegas. That’s a Huge risk. And I won. MONEY TALKS. As I said. People coulda followed and given to the Paladin Club should they wish. That’s WAY WAY more positive than jibber jabber on the board

Recent Topics

User avatar Furman Citadel summary

by apaladin

Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:29 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off (Auburn Oct. 27)

by FU Hoopla

Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:30 am

Default Avatar Private Messages

by gofurman

Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:42 pm

Default Avatar Remembering Bryce, Part 2

by gofurman

Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:40 pm

User avatar Mercer

by cavedweller2

Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:07 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.