• Comparison. Gofurman ? Realistic ?

#90785  by gofurman
 Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:08 am
Some think I am negative. Here is my post after CSU versus others. Names left off to protect the innocent :D

Mine (I always try to find at least ONE positive!). - that’s the thing. I almost always seek to post ONE UNIT TO PRAISE. I might yap on about this and that but I conclude with a positive. And the conclusion statement is your most powerful…

My post —————————
Good grief. Thanks.
Hope we can get better throughout year with coaching. I suspected CSU and many (my real worry) will just mix run and pass blitzes and put our youthful QB in a bad position behind bad OL play

Man we can’t throw an accurate deep pass for crap. All deep balls were 5 yards off. Can’t stretch field if they aren’t decent throws. Horrible horrendous deep throws. *** /// (Side note I didn’t fully realize it was Hedden taking first unit snaps which he probably didn’t practice. My fault there ! ***

The OL is BAD. BAD. . Hope it’s just inexperience and not a talent deficit. FOUR TURNOVERS. Hope we improve as the season goes on.

GREAT DL play for most part. Want to congratulate them. - ///. *** This is my key. Always try to note one Unit that stood out as positive. And conclude with that ! ***
——————————-

Others posts at same time frame roughly. - Again I took names off and did not edit their posts. These guys are GREAT FANS!!! . great fans. Some I know and consider definite personal friends! Just showing there is nothing positive in their posts and yet I am the negative one ? No logic there
————-1.
Congrats guys, we suck.
Playing for next year. Hope we see some glimmers of hope as the season progresses.

That display tonite was gross.
———-
2. Pretty tough to watch. I didn't mind the payday game last week but we got a lot of work to do whether we win this game or not. Secondary is a bit suspect but offense has no flow. Feels like they are just running plays and hoping something works.
——————
Nothing wrong with those two posts at all. Nothing! Just showing no much how I yap I try to Conclude with a real positive :D
 #90801  by Davemeister
 Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:31 am
gofurman wrote:
Nothing wrong with those two posts at all. Nothing! Just showing no much how I yap I try to Conclude with a real positive :D

Just make sure you are positively skeered of The Tribe and we will right the ship on Saturday night.
 #90803  by gofurman
 Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:38 am
Davemeister wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:31 am
gofurman wrote:

Just make sure you are positively skeered of The Tribe and we will right the ship on Saturday night.
Oh, I am skeered !

Recent Topics

Default Avatar New Fan...

by MemorialMagic

Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:31 am

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:15 am

User avatar starting lineup projection

by apaladin

Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:06 am

User avatar TALENT FEE

by apaladin

Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:01 am

Default Avatar What do we know about our team

by gofurman

Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:52 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.