• Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

#90726  by gofurman
 Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 am
My - granted, probably dumb - rules.

Who is closest to the ACTUAL SCORE?

Example. Must Give me score of both teams
Say the real score is Furman 40, William and Mary 20

One guy says I guess Furman 40 and WM 10.
Guy two guesses Furman 37 and WM 17. Guy TWO wins as his combined miss was by 6 points (off 3 on Furman and off 3 on WM). Despite guy one impressively hitting the Furman score exact his total “miss margin” was by 10 as he was off 10 on WMary

I’ll start with a guess of Furman 17 and William and Mary 30 :( . Giving them credit for having a STUD OL that will be the best FCS OL we have seen to date.

What do you all say? Let’s see who gets closest !

AllTImeFU was AWESOME last week !!!
 #90739  by AllTimeFU
 Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:24 pm
Working on some film study and scouting to come up with a score. I will say this, kickoff's for W&M were consistently at about the 3 yard line, nothing in the end zone. We have some explosive returners and I am hoping for some good return yards. However, too many chances means W&M is putting up points.
 #90833  by gofurman
 Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:27 pm
AllTimeFU wrote:
Working on some film study and scouting to come up with a score. I will say this, kickoff's for W&M were consistently at about the 3 yard line, nothing in the end zone. We have some explosive returners and I am hoping for some good return yards. However, too many chances means W&M is putting up points.
Sure would be nice to get a start at the 50 yd line based on a great KO return
 #90838  by AllTimeFU
 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:12 am
gofurman wrote:
AllTimeFU wrote:
GF - there will be a difference.
 #90840  by FUTex
 Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:49 am
Furman 38
Bill and Mary 10

I will no longer call Mary a beeatch. I did some research and she's peachy. She was a 6 foot tall Venus de Flesh Cotton, and she had the Countess of Derby be her "groom of the stool". You gotta respect that. (Mary II was not Mary Tudor, aka Bloody Mary).
DoomedDin1127 liked this
 #90843  by gofurman
 Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:07 am
AllTimeFU wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:12 am
gofurman wrote:
AllTimeFU wrote:
GF - there will be a difference.
You are the reigning Nostradamus !

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUATT

Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:23 pm

Default Avatar starting lineup projection

by FUBF24

Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:18 pm

Default Avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FUBF24

Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:15 pm

Default Avatar A favor - Paul C and Gman84

by gofurman

Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:07 pm

Default Avatar What do we know about our team

by gofurman

Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:55 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.