• No show ESPN+ ???

#90558  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:11 pm
So far it’s not showing on ESPN PLUS. Says “starts at 2pm”. Anyone else getting this?

What’s the FM radio station I can use?
 #90561  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:35 pm
Mine started working about 10 minutes in I HATE ESPN APPS. I had to go another route. … to where our game was already shown. Instead of a word search on Furman.
 #90567  by FUTex
 Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:47 pm
I found if I go back to the ESPN+ home page and start the browse or search routine over again it plays correctly.
 #90569  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:49 pm
FUTex wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:47 pm
I found if I go back to the ESPN+ home page and start the browse or search routine over again it plays correctly.
Thanks Tex !!!!!!! Yeah you have to render it again
 #90663  by Flagman
 Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:03 pm
Furman football is best viewed for a seat in Paladin Stadium.

BTW, if you want to watch next week’s game at Bill and. Mary, you’ll have to pay for another subscription to FloSports.
 #90675  by FUATT
 Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:17 am
I was out and the entirety of this game was brought to me by Dan Scott. Dan really does such a terrific job. Furman is blessed for, at our level, to have someone that good up in the booth calling the games.
gman84, FUwolfpacker, Chuckles and 3 others liked this
 #90701  by gofurman
 Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:05 pm
Flagman wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:03 pm
Furman football is best viewed for a seat in Paladin Stadium.

BTW, if you want to watch next week’s game at Bill and. Mary, you’ll have to pay for another subscription to FloSports.
Flag, I agree. However some of us - we’ve had this discussion at least twice already - have children we are helping etc. Others have chimed in likewise. I am in the middle of college visits for my youngest right now so it’s sketchy from week to week

No offense. You’re a great fan!!! The best. Just a different time of life / obligations. On the other hand I agree I love to be in the stadium and was for CSU. maybe I should stay away. I wasn’t there for Stetson. Hmm. Maybe I’m the possum Tex refers to. . LOL

Probably my fault we lost. Plus DaveMeister and I didn’t keep the question simple

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by palafan

Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:02 am

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:42 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUTex

Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:49 am

User avatar starting lineup projection

by apaladin

Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:56 pm

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by apaladin

Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:37 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.