• ESPN+

#90286  by dornb
 Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:16 pm
I was at the game last night, but I have some older friends who are Furman grads. They rarely go to the games. They purchased ESPN+ so that they could follow the football and basketball games. After church, my friend told me that ESPN+ cut the game off at 9:00. We still had 3 minutes remaining when they just cut it off. I hate for them to cut off any game before it is over. My friends are talking about canceling it if they can't see the whole game.

Is this typical?
 #90287  by tim
 Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:23 pm
Not typical unless some technical problem . At some places like WCU, the coverage is sketchy like weird camera angles and not showing the time clock (yesterday). Generally ok though. The light on PS was ridiculous, that may be the reason.
 #90288  by furmandad
 Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:27 pm
My feed in South Florida did not cut out.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Napier

by gofurman

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:52 pm

Default Avatar What do we know about our team

by gofurman

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:50 pm

Default Avatar POSTGAME PRESSER

by gofurman

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:41 pm

Default Avatar Furman v Stetson

by gofurman

Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:34 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.