• Women's Basketball Season Outlook

#78490  by FUBF24
 Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:55 pm
I must admit that I pay a lot more attention to our men's team than our women's... after all, our men's team did have a lot more success last year (and many years before).

I do go to both men's and women's games, and both are exciting, but I consider last season to be a wash.

This year, with my limited knowledge of our women's team and the women's SOCON landscape in general, I do think we will be better. Tate Walters is back along with most of the rest of our core besides van Rij. While I don't think we'll be a SOCON contender, I am hopeful that we can finish in the top half of the standings. What say you, peanut gallery?
 #79024  by Sad Din
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:16 pm
FUBF24 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:55 pm
I must admit that I pay a lot more attention to our men's team than our women's... after all, our men's team did have a lot more success last year (and many years before).

I do go to both men's and women's games, and both are exciting, but I consider last season to be a wash.

This year, with my limited knowledge of our women's team and the women's SOCON landscape in general, I do think we will be better. Tate Walters is back along with most of the rest of our core besides van Rij. While I don't think we'll be a SOCON contender, I am hopeful that we can finish in the top half of the standings. What say you, peanut gallery?
hoping for a good year.we shall see... new coach, some xfers, who knows. VB preseason had Dins last and they are currnently 4th