• Big Man Transfer Wish List

#85914  by Paladin91
 Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:06 pm
I thought one of our major weaknesses this year was having a solid big man like Achor Achor who ate our lunch yesterday. When Bowser was in the game, he did an admirable job and will only get better as he develops his body and game. With at least one scholarship available next year, I think it's important to go after a solid big man with scoring potential. Sky is the limit.

As they become available on the transfer wire, please post:
Jevon Porter, 6'11 So. (Pepperdine) - brother of NBA player Michael Porter
16.2 ppg, 5.9 rbs, 1.7 assists.
https://www.columbiamissourian.com/spor ... c9b14.html
 #85940  by FU3
 Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:03 am
I will be surprised if we don’t have at least a couple players that decide to move on.Only way to fill those spots now would be the transfer route. Should be an interesting off season.
 #85941  by Roundball
 Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:02 am
FU3 wrote:
I will be surprised if we don’t have at least a couple players that decide to move on.Only way to fill those spots now would be the transfer route. Should be an interesting off season.
I agree. Hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling several with enter the portal.
 #85945  by Paladin91
 Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:50 am
More of an outside shooter, but nice looking PF. Nordin Kapic, a 6'8 Austrian PF from Lynn University, will enter the NCAA transfer portal, he told ESPN. First Team All-SSC as a freshman/sophomore. Highly skilled D2 big man averaged 19.3 points, shooting 41% for 3. Two years to play. https://twitter.com/kapicnordin?lang=en
 #85948  by Davemeister
 Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:35 am
Roundball wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:02 am
FU3 wrote:
I agree. Hope I am wrong, but I have a feeling several with enter the portal.

Hope it's the right ones!
 #85998  by Paladin91
 Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:54 am
Cal State Monterey Bay (D2) transfer Charles Johnston has heard from the following programs, he told @ThePortalReport.

Montana
Montana State
Weber State
New Mexico State
Furman
Chattanooga
CBU
UC San Diego
Idaho
Northeastern
Bowling Green
Liberty
Citadel
UT Arlington
SIUE

6’11 big out of Sydney, Australia🇦🇺
 #86007  by FUBF24
 Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:34 am
Paladin91 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:54 am
Cal State Monterey Bay (D2) transfer Charles Johnston has heard from the following programs, he told @ThePortalReport.

Montana
Montana State
Weber State
New Mexico State
Furman
Chattanooga
CBU
UC San Diego
Idaho
Northeastern
Bowling Green
Liberty
Citadel
UT Arlington
SIUE

6’11 big out of Sydney, Australia🇦🇺
Next Achor Achor?
 #86065  by Paladin91
 Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:07 pm
McKendree (D2) 6'8 F transfer Milos Vicentic tells TPR that he has received interest from the following programs:

Wyoming
Bradley
Furman
Bryant
Liberty
Colorado State
SIUE
Eastern Washington
UTEP
Green Bay
UC San Diego
North Dakota State
Murray State
Purdue Fort Wayne
and many more!
 #86067  by Paladin91
 Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:20 pm
Paladin91 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:07 pm
McKendree (D2) 6'8 F transfer Milos Vicentic tells TPR that he has received interest from the following programs:

Wyoming
Bradley
Furman
Bryant
Liberty
Colorado State
SIUE
Eastern Washington
UTEP
Green Bay
UC San Diego
North Dakota State
Murray State
Purdue Fort Wayne
and many more!
Vicentic is a good looking F...can play inside and outside. Averaged 21.5 ppg, shooting 41% from 3. 5 RB/game. Assists a little low at under 1 pg. One year of eligibility.
 #86184  by tya1
 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 pm
A couple of interesting names popped up on the transfer list. Jack Karasinski 6'7" forward from William & Mary is leaving after they fired their coach. We tried to sign him out of HS - Grand Rapids, Mich. We were after him and Vanderwal the same year. They are somewhat similar players. Vanderwal maybe better at small forward, Karasinski was a bit more of a post player. We offered Molnar after Karasinski picked W&M.

Malik Dia, 6'9" 240, is leaving Belmont. Athletic big man who has some shooting ability.

Former Paladin Andrew Taylor is on the move again. Wants to leave Mississippi State after earlier leaving Marshall for MSU. How does Taylor even have eligibility left? He was in the same signing class as Slawson and Bothwell.

Recent Topics

User avatar NFL DRAFT

by FUBeAR

Thu May 02, 2024 7:53 am

User avatar SOCON Landscape Next Year

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 02, 2024 6:32 am

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 am

Default Avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by FurmanFan23

Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 pm

User avatar Ladies Close Tiimmons with a W

by apaladin

Wed May 01, 2024 8:19 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.