• WCU (4) vs FU (5) - 3/9 (Sat.) at 8:30 pm

#85785  by FurmAlum
 Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:56 pm
Wow! What a win. The D in the last 5 min. of regulation and in OT was the difference. Lots of steals and deflections. And the D on Woolbright by Willams and Foster was great. Glad to see Williams, Whitt, and Hien get a little mojo back.

We made some mistakes but I think we played together and looked like we knew what we wanted to do on offense and defense all night.

Game on Sammy. Hope everybody is healthy.
Sad Din, Fuonetime, furpop16 and 3 others liked this
 #85786  by gofurman
 Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:59 pm
Great win

I saw second half and OT

But dam. How many missed FTs late. Hien 0-3. Williams ? 1-2. Missed last layup by Whitt in regulation. We tried to give it away. Can’t miss that many FTs at end of game. Hien with an air ball FT? No one wanted to be on FT line and be clutch
 #85787  by furpop16
 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:08 pm
gofurman wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:59 pm
How many missed FTs late. Hien 0-3. Williams ? 1-2. Missed last layup by Whitt in regulation. We tried to give it away. Can’t miss that many FTs at end of game. Hien with an air ball FT? No one wanted to be on FT line and be clutch

Welcome, GF, good to see you on our thread. The FTs are a known quantity, which I'm sure we'll have a lively chat about in the off-season (I'm on a personally-imposed moratorium from criticizing Gs performance from the line). But none of that is the story, tonight. The guys played tough and never let the game get away from them. Yes, we went to OT, but I'm feeling really good about our chances tomorrow. Go Paladins !!!!
Roundball, gman84 liked this