• WCU (4) vs FU (5) - 3/9 (Sat.) at 8:30 pm

#85690  by PacoTisdale
 Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 pm
I think we all know that this team is much better than the 5 seed. Our problem is inconsistency which is kind of a good thing for a conference tournament format. Sometimes we’ve seen that we can be really good and sometimes we can be really bad. That is better than if we played consistent and maximized our talent and ended up the 5 seed. If and it’s a big if we can play like we are capable of I not only think we have a chance I think we are the best team. The team that almost beat Sanford on the road can win 3 games by double digits. The team that lost to Mercer can lose to western Carolina immediately by 15+
 #85699  by Paladin91
 Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:56 am
Samford fans talking smack about Pegues' mom. Well, at least it's not one of their players. They must be really scared.

"Furman fans never disappoint. This gem (stupid take) comes from Pegues’ mom. x.com/kathrynpprince/status/1765121614696403213?s=46&t=EjtEgx1bj4MB4OZQmrWNCg

Pegues’ mom. Kids, don’t smoke crack."
 #85707  by PaladinPower
 Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:56 pm
This is what Samford fans are about - classless and just praying for an injury because they are shaking in their boots.

“ Just arrived at the hotel. Of course Furman is staying at the same hotel as Sanford. I could go Tonya Harding on JP if y’all want . Haha”
 #85709  by Bootie
 Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:40 pm
PaladinPower wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:56 pm
This is what Samford fans are about - classless and just praying for an injury because they are shaking in their boots.

“ Just arrived at the hotel. Of course Furman is staying at the same hotel as Sanford. I could go Tonya Harding on JP if y’all want . Haha”
Good natured humor, haha
 #85710  by apaladin
 Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:18 am
If you are staying downtown or just driving to the game remember to try and park at a well lit safe place as possible. Lock your car and do not leave any valuables. Thr Asheville police is shorthsnded and do not respond to csr break ins and theft.
QCGlue liked this
 #85712  by Choir Boy
 Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:40 am
apaladin wrote:
If you are staying downtown or just driving to the game remember to try and park at a well lit safe place as possible. Lock your car and do not leave any valuables. Thr Asheville police is shorthsnded and do not respond to csr break ins and theft.
Just like the rest of America
 #85714  by apaladin
 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:08 am
Choir Boy wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:40 am
apaladin wrote:
Just like the rest of America
Don’t think so. Go to downtown Greenville for an example. Police presence everywhere. Last time I was in Asheville never saw one police car or policeman. Asheville has really gone downhill.