• Chattanooga @ Furman, 2/18

#85076  by jesse174
 Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:35 pm
Paul C wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:36 pm
This one felt good. Really liked how we responded when they went on that 13-2 run mid 2H….we were cool, calm and collected and got big threes from Foster, Hughes and JP to stem the run.

Hate to say this but I feel like our offense flows better without Alex W. Hoping this episode teaches him something and when he comes back he can contribute within the O….
Agree...need his shot but he has to do what coach says..Vanderwal has stepped up especially on the offensive rebounding end...
QCGlue liked this
 #85087  by tya1
 Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:48 pm
I felt good about our chances to win this one but the domination of the first half was very surprising. Before the game I checked the box score for our earlier match and remembered how much of that loss was based on our bad three point shooting. I knew if we just had an average shooting day we would be in good shape. We hit 12% of our threes the first game and about 41% today. They hit almost the same percentage of their threes in both games.
 #85107  by FurmanATT
 Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:30 pm
I apologize for writing too much about myself. I try to write about things to which others, not just I, can relate. I am mindful of what my old man used to say about a columnist in the local weekly: "I know more about his #%*@! family than I do my own!" -- MD
Nothing beats being there.
#Paladins https://wellpilgrim.wordpress.com/2024/ ... decisions/
dornb liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by Sad Din

Thu May 16, 2024 6:12 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu May 16, 2024 2:46 pm

User avatar 2024 opponents

by FUBeAR

Thu May 16, 2024 1:13 pm

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Thu May 16, 2024 11:35 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.