• Furman vs. citadel Wednesday, January 10 at 7:00pm

#83927  by MidlandsPaladin
 Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:11 pm
I have two free tickets to a good home - which means only Paladin fans need to inquire. They are comp tickets so they are in the upper section, but we've decided we can't get up there this week. First to message me gets them, and send a phone number so that I can transfer them to you.
 #83929  by FUBeAR
 Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:29 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
I have two free tickets to a good home - which means only Paladin fans need to inquire. They are comp tickets so they are in the upper section, but we've decided we can't get up there this week. First to message me gets them, and send a phone number so that I can transfer them to you.
Curious - are these comp’d for completing the survey?

FUBeAR completed the survey, giving his idea about bringing in Siegfried & Roy for the halftime show when we play WCU, among other solid gold ideas, but has yet to receive his comp tix.
 #83930  by MidlandsPaladin
 Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:31 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
MidlandsPaladin wrote:

FUBeAR completed the survey, giving his idea about bringing in Siegfried & Roy for the halftime show when we play WCU, among other solid gold ideas, but has yet to receive his comp tix.
Yes, these are the survey tickets. I got an email last week instructing me to log onto the ticket portal and pick out my seats. Maybe they didn't like your ideas... :D

You are welcome to my tickets if you want them! 8-)
 #83933  by FUBeAR
 Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:52 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:31 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
MidlandsPaladin wrote:

Yes, these are the survey tickets. I got an email last week instructing me to log onto the ticket portal and pick out my seats. Maybe they didn't like your ideas... :D

You are welcome to my tickets if you want them! 8-)
Nah - THANKS! - was just gonna offer mine to Little Miss FUBeAR and the new Mr. Little Miss FUBeAR. He told me that he wants to go to a game in Timmons sometime. They live in Chatt and went to the FU @ Chatt game the other night. Not sure they would even use them, but FUBeAR was lookin’ for some Cool Dad Points by making the offer.

Perhaps suggesting the Pre-Game Dunk Tank for ADVPJD was a disqualifying event.
MidlandsPaladin liked this
 #83937  by apaladin
 Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:10 pm
Hate to lose to the Citadel but a real possibility come Wednesday. WC has me worried too They almost won at WCU on Saturday and they are trending in the right direction while FU is in a nosedive. Time to get our act together.
 #83993  by HammerTKE
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:48 pm
Tonight is the night that we get back on track! We lost to The Citadel last year with Bothwell and Slawson, so I know the guys will not be taking them lightly. I expect to see Furman play with a sense of passion, joy and connectedness that surpasses everything we've witnessed so far this year. Let's all get there early and be loud as we cheer the Dins on to victory!
 #84005  by apaladin
 Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm
Paul C wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:43 pm
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:19 pm
Definition of a must win game. If we loose morale will be at an all time low…..
You must've not been around from 1992 to 2015....
Yes but Paul back then we expected to lose, now is a little different doncha think? Maybe he should have said morale will be an an all-time low in the CBR era? That would absolutely be true.
Bootie, dornb, Davemeister liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by apaladin

Fri May 17, 2024 12:21 am

User avatar The Future Home Of Furman Basketball

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm

User avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu May 16, 2024 2:46 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.