• Plumb Mad Dog Mean

#83132  by furpop16
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:16 am
One of the posters on the football thread has the Josey Wales quote as his footer:

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean."

After what the guys have gone through - the injuries, Princeton, now Tulane, I gotta believe they've had enough. Certainly CBR sounded completely drained on the post game show. Presbyterian should be afraid, very afraid.

I'm looking forward to plumb mad-dog mean from here out.
 #83133  by apaladin
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:19 am
furpop can you give a recap of the CBR postgame? My phone died and I missed it. Any comments on the foul? TIA.
 #83135  by furpop16
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:39 am
apaladin wrote:
furpop can you give a recap of the CBR postgame? My phone died and I missed it. Any comments on the foul? TIA.

He was at once proud of the guys' grit and comeback and "just sick" about the way it ended. First time CBR sounded bewildered - I really can't do it justice. Do you have access to "Facebook"? Search on "Dan Scott" and you'll find the first post is the "broadcast cam" of the entire game, including the postgame show. Scroll to 3:32:30 for CBR's comments.

Normally I'd copy/paste the link, but the UFFP rejects the facebook link.
 #83138  by apaladin
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:48 am
furpop16 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:39 am
apaladin wrote:

He was at once proud of the guys' grit and comeback and "just sick" about the way it ended. First time CBR sounded bewildered - I really can't do it justice. Do you have access to "Facebook"? Search on "Dan Scott" and you'll find the first post is the "broadcast cam" of the entire game, including the postgame show. Scroll to 3:32:30 for CBR's comments.

Normally I'd copy/paste the link, but the UFFP rejects the facebook link.
Many thanks!
furpop16 liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by apaladin

Fri May 17, 2024 8:43 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 7:22 pm

User avatar The Future Home Of Furman Basketball

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm

User avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.