• WCU @ Furman (Jan. 15)(Battle for first place)

#23882  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:40 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:57 pm
Biggest game of the year. We need this win. I have a good feeling our Paladins will bounce back with a strong effort.
Would bring the great feeling we had right back again no doubt :!:
QCGlue liked this
 #23904  by fufanatic
 Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 am
Anyone else concerned about Hunter? 11 of his 19 turnovers have come in the last 4 games. The UNCG game was especially rough. He just didn't seem to have his usual confidence. I have full faith in him to right the ship so to speak, but we definitely need him to be a steady presence on the court.
Fuonetime liked this
 #23905  by apaladin
 Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:41 pm
fufanatic wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 am
Anyone else concerned about Hunter? 11 of his 19 turnovers have come in the last 4 games. The UNCG game was especially rough. He just didn't seem to have his usual confidence. I have full faith in him to right the ship so to speak, but we definitely need him to be a steady presence on the court.
Absolutely, I think that was the worst I have seen him play. Certainly not what we are used to. Have to wonder if he was sick or slightly hurt. Remember he took a hard foul and had to go to the locker room a few games ago and didn't return. I am sure he will bounce back.
Fuonetime liked this
 #23919  by Fuonetime
 Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm
This is a big game. Furman’s inability to handle the press against UNCG has exposed a team weakness. I believe we have the ball handlers, passers and Coaches to solve this problem. A win puts us back on track to our goal of a conference championship, a loss would be a big setback. Need a big loud crowd at Timmons!

Recent Topics

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:04 pm

User avatar Absence dulls the spring

by FurmanATT

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:02 pm

Default Avatar Baseball is Back at Furman

by Furmanoid

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:45 am

User avatar FU HOOPS DOC

by KingPaladin

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am

User avatar Jalen Slawson Drafted, NBA Bound!

by KingPaladin

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:40 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.