• Wofford

#55  by MNORM
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 am
...so no new info on Sibley (i.e. injury, benched for better performing players, etc...?)
 #57  by CharlieFU
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 am
I posted on a different thread the link to Coach Richey's post game press conference. He explains the decision.
 #58  by MNORM
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 am
CharlieFU wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 am
I posted on a different thread the link to Coach Richey's post game press conference. He explains the decision.
Missed that...thanks.
 #79  by CharlieFU
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm
I have been particularly impressed with how Coach Richey has handle the Devin situation.
 #84  by fufanatic
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
CharlieFU wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm
I have been particularly impressed with how Coach Richey has handle the Devin situation.
Was impressed/surprised with how open he was in the post game.

I would like to know now how DS received it. My hope is he's back in the lineup next game and drops 20 points, with a couple of 3's and is perfect from the free-throw line. Most importantly though, another Paladin victory.
 #92  by Flagman
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm
Coach addressed this on his radio show last night. I'm certain Devon will handle it well.
 #132  by hawg
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm
I got the definitive word on attendance.
Attendance = sales, and btw sales = everyone who paid for their ticket (present or not) plus some comp tickets (like those to major donors).
Everybody does it this way. Everybody. Butts in seats are counted but not reported anywhere. btw, if you look closely some of the major donors do not enter through the front of the building.

Timmons for basketball, in its current configuration - 2544 seats. If memory serves 2552 was the official count for "attendance" v Woffy. People were turned away.

You're welcome.
 #134  by Flagman
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:45 pm
hawg wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm
I got the definitive word on attendance.
Attendance = sales, and btw sales = everyone who paid for their ticket (present or not) plus some comp tickets (like those to major donors).
Everybody does it this way. Everybody. Butts in seats are counted but not reported anywhere. btw, if you look closely some of the major donors do not enter through the front of the building.

Timmons for basketball, in its current configuration - 2544 seats. If memory serves 2552 was the official count for "attendance" v Woffy. People were turned away.

You're welcome.
Hopefully, they were woffies.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by Sad Din

Thu May 16, 2024 6:12 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu May 16, 2024 2:46 pm

User avatar 2024 opponents

by FUBeAR

Thu May 16, 2024 1:13 pm

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Thu May 16, 2024 11:35 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.