• Tyler Huff to Jax State

#86419  by Bootie
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:52 am
It feels like a girlfriend that you’ve been dating for two years, you’ve gone on trips together, you’ve met the family, things were going great. And then the girl just up and says, “Hey thanks that was fun, I’m gonna go date somebody else. Maybe I’ll see you around.”

I thought we had something special.
Choir Boy, jesse174 liked this
 #86428  by FUBeAR
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:23 am
Already has undergraduate from PC and Masters from FU. With the limited options for another Masters at FU, Mr. Huff using his final year of eligibility elsewhere makes sense if another school has a graduate program of interest to him. Also, the AL Natl Guard HQ & Training Center is 15 minutes away in Anniston. Maybe there’s some tie-in with his military work/career.

Would love to have him at FU another year, but if the ‘boyfriend’ no longer has anything to give ‘her,’ what’s a young, attractive ‘girl’ supposed to do?*

*Bootie’s metaphor is pretty dang cringe, huh?
Roundball, Bootie, gman84 and 3 others liked this
 #86430  by jesse174
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:54 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Already has undergraduate from PC and Masters from FU. With the limited options for another Masters at FU, Mr. Huff using his final year of eligibility elsewhere makes sense if another school has a graduate program of interest to him. Also, the AL Natl Guard HQ & Training Center is 15 minutes away in Anniston. Maybe there’s some tie-in with his military work/career.

Would love to have him at FU another year, but if the ‘boyfriend’ no longer has anything to give ‘her,’ what’s a young, attractive ‘girl’ supposed to do?*

you wonder how healthy he will be as his shoulder was bothering him last year
 #86432  by apaladin
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:20 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:09 am
This was announced last month, but I missed it. Congrats to Tyler Huff. https://www.annistonstar.com/free/jsu-f ... 8db82.html
Was also reported in the “Transfer Portal” thread here on March 3rd. They have 7-8 qbs including another transfer so he has lots of competition. Must not have had many offers.
 #86436  by Louis Tully
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:46 pm
In the wise words of the great Brisco Darlin: More power to him.
 #86449  by Jasper
 Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:29 pm
It will be great for him if one of his kids also decides that JSU is where he wants to study. Could all this shit be more ridiculous? What ever happened to “the caissons go marching along”.
 #87494  by sluggo
 Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:00 pm
Bootie wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:52 am
It feels like a girlfriend that you’ve been dating for two years, you’ve gone on trips together, you’ve met the family, things were going great. And then the girl just up and says, “Hey thanks that was fun, I’m gonna go date somebody else. Maybe I’ll see you around.”

I thought we had something special.

Bootie liked this
 #87502  by gofurman
 Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:00 am
jesse174 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:54 am
FUBeAR wrote:

you wonder how healthy he will be as his shoulder was bothering him last year
I wish Huff the best and hope he’s healthy. But I won’t hide my feelings regarding Jax State. Transfer U long before it was common. Those of U who follow FCS know of what I speak. Many an Auburn drop out etc reappears at Jax State. Old Rich Rod in that link talking about getting 7 or 8 QBs….

Not a Jax State fan. Plus those on AGS know there is a Jax State fan STILL there yapping at how they are better than Furman despite moving to FBS a few years ago. Move on to the Poulan weed eater Velveeta cheese bowl …. Even though we beat them the last two times we played. NO LOVE for Jax State here