• Coaches Show

#81374  by gman84
 Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:55 am
Nobody is piling on AP. Heck, I didn't even respond to his post...not yet! :D
 #81385  by gofurman
 Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:44 am
AstroDin wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:05 am
GoFU. I've said all I'm gonna say related to AP.
Concerning your post for us to stop piling on.
I'm the only one that mentioned AP by name.

I'm a fan, win or lose.
I also believe in our guys.
I've had the good fortune to meet Matt as a student, and I sat with him in Asheville when Furman took down Chattanooga. The pessimism stuff hit a nerve. I have no doubt that Matt and the other players who have a playing career on the line Saturday will give their all.
Astro - you are a good guy. But your statement is just NOT TRUE. You say you are the only one to name AP ... Look at post #81348 .. it imeediately follows your post of 81345. it directly quotes AP which is basically the same thing.. He quotes AP Just like you did..

Here - just to make it easy
"
FU3 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:13 pm
apaladin wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:18 pm
Call me crazy but I just didn’t get a good vibe watching the coaches show.
I thought I would have had to wait in line to make this statement but nonetheless… you are crazy! :)
I dont think AP ever said anyone wasn't going to give their all. I don't think anyone thinks that.

I will actually make a statement here. I am not a fan of the way some of our players sit there and smile and laugh during our pressers. I wish they were more business like "I want to freakin KILL the other team in a Mike Ditka way". Mofo KILL them !!!!!!!!!!! - you can smile when you have won the title. just like you can sleep when you are dead. no time to smile until its over