• Furman at Wofford Negative Nancy Thread

#79983  by Roundball
 Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:28 pm
From my original Nancy thread. “This thread is for those that love to live in misery. Post away. The rest of us will stay positive and root for our Paladins.”

These Negative Nancy threads have turned in to something special. Have fun!
 #79999  by Roundball
 Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:38 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:38 pm
They are stooopid! …..and you’re not the one that is supposed to start it anyway(FUTex) so you’ve already screwed it up. :lol: :lol:
Not that it matters, but I started the first one for the Western Carolina. I am glad FUTex started one for the ETSU game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bj93, apaladin, Davemeister liked this
 #80016  by FUTex
 Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:02 pm
I think this is a dandy start to the Negative Nancy thread for Wofford. Roundball starts it (he was the originator anyway), apaladin calls it stupid (he's the prime reason for such a thread), and away we go!

Now let's get that mojo cooking, shall we?

As was pointed out by keen observers in the VMI Negative Nancy thread, the key to the mojo against Wofford will be 1)unwarranted ad hominin attacks and 2)countering their culturally insensitive statuary. I've got some ideas. I'm working on some things.
 #80027  by Fred Garvin
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:18 am
Where is the statue to Asian Jerry Reed on the campus of WC? If you are going to be ethnically diverse you need to have an Asian Jerry Reed .....
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #80054  by Mr. Taggart
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:23 am
Fred Garvin wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:19 am
Also....
Jerry Richardson likes hairy legs
Last week, I quoted George Jones. This week, it's Conway Twitty. To paraphrase the philosophy of Mr. Richardson,

In my mind she's still a lady, that's all I'm gonna say.
I knew that I'd been broken by the time we parted ways.
And I know I held more woman than most eyes have ever seen,
That night I knew a lady wearin' tight fittin' jeans.
gman84 liked this
 #80073  by FUTex
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:17 pm
Excellent research Fred Garvin and Mr. Taggart. That's exactly the kind of in-depth analysis we need.

Wofford has some powerful mojo. They have a huge reservoir built up from Daddy Neal alone.
 #80091  by Mr. Taggart
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:28 pm
FUTex wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:17 pm
Excellent research Fred Garvin and Mr. Taggart. That's exactly the kind of in-depth analysis we need.

Wofford has some powerful mojo. They have a huge reservoir built up from Daddy Neal alone.
Be careful, your reservoir could contract a nasty infection if you spend too much time in the NuWay, pre or postgame.
 #80097  by Fred Garvin
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:00 pm
Let's all bring a nice piece of cardboard to Hardees Biscuit Field on Saturday. I think a nice 11:55 slide down the hill by hundreds of purple champions would be such a positive mojo the rat eaters would run under the porch. If you can't bring cardboard then strongarm steal it off a Whoford kid.

Do not share this info with Whoford grads. They do have Asian Burt Reynolds on their side. He is old but is still capable of using his 27th degree blackbelt and roundhouse kicking a few of us . He has strong mojo.
Victor Greene, MNORM liked this
 #80098  by Fred Garvin
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:03 pm
Jerry Richardson uses sausage gravy to shave Jack Roper's legs.
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #80124  by Louis Tully
 Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:37 pm
Fred Garvin wrote:
Does he lick his legs after he shaves them or before?
FUBeAR liked this
 #80155  by FUTex
 Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:31 am
Louis Tully wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:37 pm
Fred Garvin wrote:
Does he lick his legs after he shaves them or before?
After, silly. Moisten with water before, liberally apply the sausage gravy, shave (with the hair growth grain, thank you), then lick clean. Easy Peezy.

Its already Monday night and we don't have a way to deal with that Abomination in Bronze, Ayers the Hun.

Recent Topics

User avatar Changing times ...

by FurmanATT

Wed May 29, 2024 12:24 pm

User avatar SOCON FUTURE PRO GAMES

by Davemeister

Wed May 29, 2024 10:32 am

Default Avatar Playoff Changes

by gofurman

Wed May 29, 2024 4:43 am

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Tue May 28, 2024 1:32 am

Default Avatar And WC wins the SoCon…

by Sad Din

Mon May 27, 2024 7:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.