• VMI at Furman Negative Nancy Game Thread

#79580  by cavedweller2
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:43 pm
Make sure to remember that possums eat vomit.
 #79586  by FUBeAR
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:30 pm
FUBeAR does not find it coincidental that this fine piece of art is highlighted by VMI’s colors.

#79587  by FUTex
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:54 pm
Damn possums. Vomit-eating, George Jones-looking, nasty nasty possums. A truly vile critter.

Let's familiarize ourselves with the four basic defenses of the possum, for surely VMI will use the same:
1-pretending to be dead
2-gaping open its mouth showing its sharp little nasty possum teeth
3-drooling
4-anal gland secretions through its rectal butt anus, which is really really nasty
 #79588  by FurmAlum
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:15 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Bootie wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:58 am
Would it be beneficial if we had a possum (or part of a possum) on hand for the game?? If a whole possum is required does it need to be alive? As the duly-elected mayor of Possum Kingdom, I can prolly make this happen.
Is Possum Stew the Main Course at the FFPA Tailgate this week ... or nah?
Yes I think it should be and would be good with some Fillet of Skunk. Possum slime makes a good sauce if mixed correctly with some basil, oregano, and a touch of cayenne pepper.
 #79590  by cavedweller2
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:05 pm
FUTex wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:54 pm
Damn possums. Vomit-eating, George Jones-looking, nasty nasty possums. A truly vile critter.

Let's familiarize ourselves with the four basic defenses of the possum, for surely VMI will use the same:
1-pretending to be dead
2-gaping open its mouth showing its sharp little nasty possum teeth
3-drooling
4-anal gland secretions through its rectal butt anus, which is really really nasty
Wow. You vomited directly on one too. Mojo is strong.
 #79597  by Bootie
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:10 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:15 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Bootie wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:58 am
Would it be beneficial if we had a possum (or part of a possum) on hand for the game?? If a whole possum is required does it need to be alive? As the duly-elected mayor of Possum Kingdom, I can prolly make this happen.
Is Possum Stew the Main Course at the FFPA Tailgate this week ... or nah?
Yes I think it should be and would be good with some Fillet of Skunk. Possum slime makes a good sauce if mixed correctly with some basil, oregano, and a touch of cayenne pepper.
To be clear, I was NEVER suggesting anyone should ingest the possum.
 #79598  by FUTex
 Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:40 pm
Oh Cave. A guy vomits on one possum and he gets labelled. It was a one-time event.

To be fair to me, and to put things in perspective, I had been drinking quite heavily throughout the day and had consumed about 5000 calories in junk food. At one point in the early evening I was at a bowling alley chugging beer out of a plastic gallon jug. Later on I was not even allowed in the Knights Inn. Then I saw a possum eating vomit, and I started to gack, and then there was a loss of control. So you see, I'm really not the classless guy the possum vomit story may indicate.

VMI = Vomit Marsupial Ingestion
 #79600  by FUBeAR
 Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:28 am
FUTex wrote:
Oh Cave. A guy vomits on one possum and he gets labelled. It was a one-time event.

To be fair to me, and to put things in perspective, I had been drinking quite heavily throughout the day and had consumed about 5000 calories in junk food. At one point in the early evening I was at a bowling alley chugging beer out of a plastic gallon jug. Later on I was not even allowed in the Knights Inn. Then I saw a possum eating vomit, and I started to gack, and then there was a loss of control. So you see, I'm really not the classless guy the possum vomit story may indicate.

That’s prolly the classiest possum vomit story FUBeAR has ever heard/read. Your standards are clearly impeccable.

3 for 1 at The Knights Inn, right? Did that include Ingestable Possums or were those only available as Eaches?
 #79610  by Fred Garvin
 Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:54 am
FUBeAR wrote:
FUTex wrote:

That’s prolly the classiest possum vomit story FUBeAR has ever heard/read. Your standards are clearly impeccable.

3 for 1 at The Knights Inn, right? Did that include Ingestable Possums or were those only available as Eaches?
Awesome look at how animals survive....

Kind of like the dogs that were engaged in some really intense humping by the dumpsters in the back of Woodwinds....the male really had his game face on: the female was being receptive but was also chewing on the remnants of some chicken while pounding was happening.
 #79612  by FUBeAR
 Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:55 am
Fred Garvin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:54 am
FUBeAR wrote:
FUTex wrote:

Awesome look at how animals survive....

Kind of like the dogs that were engaged in some really intense humping by the dumpsters in the back of Woodwinds....the male really had his game face on: the female was being receptive but was also chewing on the remnants of some chicken while pounding was happening.
Popeye's?
 #79654  by FUTex
 Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:04 pm
The mojo is brewing. We've got Bootie bringing a possum stick, there's talk of all things possumry, vomit, and two dogs humping next to a dumpster at Woodwinds. This is good mojo.
QCGlue liked this
 #79663  by FUBeAR
 Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:20 pm
FUTex wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:04 pm
The mojo is brewing. We've got Bootie bringing a possum stick, there's talk of all things possumry, vomit, and two dogs humping next to a dumpster at Woodwinds. This is good mojo.
*two Popeye's Chicken-eatin' dogs
 #79716  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:42 am
Just a friendly reminder that the VMI mascot is Moe the Kangaroo, a marsupial. We know the four defense tactics of the marsupial in North America, and our mojo is brewing mightily. Now, specific to possumology, does anyone know how to express secretious glands?

I do realize we all want an old school 55-0 shelacking of VMI (a la Furman in the 1980s), but that is not in the cards this year. VMI is too good on D for that. On the other hand, Furman does stand a chance of shutting them out; I am not an admirer of VMI's O.

Negative Nancy BATT CCLOT

Recent Topics

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 am

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by Dins&Heels

Sat May 18, 2024 6:22 pm

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 am

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Sat May 18, 2024 4:44 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.