• VMI at Furman Negative Nancy Game Thread

#79722  by Mr. Taggart
 Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:54 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:30 pm
FUBeAR does not find it coincidental that this fine piece of art is highlighted by VMI’s colors.

In the words of a great, great man ...

Step right up, come on in
If you'd like to take the grand tour [of winning the Socon].

In memory of the Possum, I am happy to lead a pre-game B double e double r u n.
 #79734  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm
In preparation for how to counter Moe the Kangaroo and what he's likely to do in the 4th quarter, I did some research. For the sake of your emotional wellbeing, do not google how to express a possum's anal glands then stupidly bring up the subreddit on the subject. Just. Don't.
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #79741  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:14 pm
FUTex wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm
In preparation for how to counter Moe the Kangaroo and what he's likely to do in the 4th quarter, I did some research. For the sake of your emotional wellbeing, do not google how to express a possum's anal glands then stupidly bring up the subreddit on the subject. Just. Don't.
Prolly a pretty good rule of thumb to never do a Google search with the word “anal” in the search terms … and don’t include “rule” AND “thumb” in there either. Otherwise, Tex’s friends from the FBI may come a-knockin’ on the aluminum door of your single-wide…FUBeAR hears.
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #79751  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:10 pm
So I googled "anal rule thumb" because ol' #54 advised me not to, and I join him in advising folks not to google that. He was correct, just like he was in 1981 in Religion 11 (or some such class) when he sagely advised me to STFU. Googling "anal rule thumb" will not help us with VMI at all.
FUBeAR liked this
 #79772  by Fred Garvin
 Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:47 am
The origins of the Anal Thumb Rule seem to point to a collection of humans that roamed the parking lots of Woodwinds and Colony North. Individual names were never documented but they were collectively known as the Hair Bear Bunch. Please note that this group seemed to vanish around 1983 and were replaced with a similar species known as the Beerwolves.
FUBeAR liked this
 #79793  by FUTex
 Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Ah Ha. Got it.

So... what exactly is the Anal Thumb Rule? (Asking for a friend.)
 #79872  by FUTex
 Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:51 am
The mojo has risen fairly strong this morning. Let's hope it crests at just the right time.

NNGT BATT CCLOT
FUBeAR liked this
 #79910  by cavedweller2
 Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:42 pm
“Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light?”
 #79930  by FUBeAR
 Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:04 pm
FUBeAR could not get up to Paladin Stadium today, but as soon as he pulled up the broadcast on ESPN+, the stench of possum immediately began to permeate FUBeAR’s Den. The 2 GrandDogs staying over (the reason he could not be in Paladin Stadium) were both going crazy smelling all around the TV.

Possum mojo was perfect mojo.

FUBeAR has been told short-haired dogs with stupid, ugly black & white faces, just like poodles are hypoallergenic, are mojo resistant. Is that true?
 #79940  by Fred Garvin
 Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:20 pm
Mojo for rat eaters must focus on the following:
1. They worship a hamburger pervert that looks like Conway Twitty
2. For some reason they have a statue dedicated to Asian Burt Reynolds

Recent Topics

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 am

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by Dins&Heels

Sat May 18, 2024 6:22 pm

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 am

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Sat May 18, 2024 4:44 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.