#79029  by FurmAlum
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:53 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:19 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:51 am
FUTex wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:42 am
FUBear has exposed the BIG LIE! I too am angry. "How dare you" I say in my best Greta Thunberg.

I am indeed consulting a good attorney. But first I'm consulting a board certified physician. To treat my apoplexy.

Next thing you know they'll be claiming that the championship, 2nd place, and so on are not discreet placements. Rather they exist on a continuum. I, for one, will not submit to the mob. This is the trench I am willing to die in.

The Paladins have to win this Saturday to stop UTC's venality and misdirections before they infect the rest of the nation.
Before today, it was only prevaricating media types and giggly YouTube content creators…but now it’s from an Official State Source.

https://gomocs.com/news/2023/10/31/foo ... -week.aspx

The standings have the Paladins and Mocs in a virtual tie for first…

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is part of the State Government of one of the 50 States of the U-Nited States of America.

So, now, we have let this become the Official Policy Position of the United States of America that Chattanooga is tied with Furman for 1st place in the Southern Conference Football standings.

This is an outrage! It’s a conspiratorial crime of the highest order!! Where are Matt Cavanaugh and Rona Coney Barrett?? They should be out in front of this along with President Davis, VP/AD Donnelly, and Coach Hendrix.

COMPLETE FAILURE AND ABROGATION OF THEIR DUTIES TO US AS ALUMNI AND FANS!!!!
Again…Chattanooga is spreading THEIR BIG LIE in their Game Notes…

“The 13th-ranked Chattanooga Mocs and No. 2 Furman Paladins are tied for first with the Mocs 6-1 and Paladins 5-0”
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/side ... _Notes.pdf

These SnakyBirds are blatant and incorrigible. Why have we not out a stop to this.

Need to add Hunter Reid to the guilty-list of Davis, Donnelly, and Hendrix. How many press releases have we seen from Mr. Reid demanding an immediate retraction of this misinformation? FUBeAR hasn’t seen any. Is Mr. Reid asleep at his teletype machine?

THIS MUST NOT STAND!!

FUBeAR is calling for tomorrow, Friday 11/3, to be a Day of Purple Anger when we all must take to the streets and mostly non-violently protest this ongoing assault upon our Paladin sensibilities. Won’t you join FUBeAR in expressing our RAGE?
I suspect the UTC retraction will be around 4:30 PM on Saturday afternoon.
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #79036  by Flagman
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:59 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:53 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:19 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:51 am
FUTex wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:42 am
FUBear has exposed the BIG LIE! I too am angry. "How dare you" I say in my best Greta Thunberg.

I am indeed consulting a good attorney. But first I'm consulting a board certified physician. To treat my apoplexy.

Next thing you know they'll be claiming that the championship, 2nd place, and so on are not discreet placements. Rather they exist on a continuum. I, for one, will not submit to the mob. This is the trench I am willing to die in.

The Paladins have to win this Saturday to stop UTC's venality and misdirections before they infect the rest of the nation.
Before today, it was only prevaricating media types and giggly YouTube content creators…but now it’s from an Official State Source.

https://gomocs.com/news/2023/10/31/foo ... -week.aspx

The standings have the Paladins and Mocs in a virtual tie for first…

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is part of the State Government of one of the 50 States of the U-Nited States of America.

So, now, we have let this become the Official Policy Position of the United States of America that Chattanooga is tied with Furman for 1st place in the Southern Conference Football standings.

This is an outrage! It’s a conspiratorial crime of the highest order!! Where are Matt Cavanaugh and Rona Coney Barrett?? They should be out in front of this along with President Davis, VP/AD Donnelly, and Coach Hendrix.

COMPLETE FAILURE AND ABROGATION OF THEIR DUTIES TO US AS ALUMNI AND FANS!!!!
Again…Chattanooga is spreading THEIR BIG LIE in their Game Notes…

“The 13th-ranked Chattanooga Mocs and No. 2 Furman Paladins are tied for first with the Mocs 6-1 and Paladins 5-0”
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/side ... _Notes.pdf

These SnakyBirds are blatant and incorrigible. Why have we not out a stop to this.

Need to add Hunter Reid to the guilty-list of Davis, Donnelly, and Hendrix. How many press releases have we seen from Mr. Reid demanding an immediate retraction of this misinformation? FUBeAR hasn’t seen any. Is Mr. Reid asleep at his teletype machine?

THIS MUST NOT STAND!!

FUBeAR is calling for tomorrow, Friday 11/3, to be a Day of Purple Anger when we all must take to the streets and mostly non-violently protest this ongoing assault upon our Paladin sensibilities. Won’t you join FUBeAR in expressing our RAGE?
I suspect the UTC retraction will be around 4:30 PM on Saturday afternoon.
Or perhaps sooner.
 #79040  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:46 pm
Just in case anyone should mistakenly question the vital necessity of marshalling the mojo, I cite Coach CCH himself at the 17:10 mark -

Now let's not let the Coach down and start cooking up some nasty twisted mojo to spew on those despicable Snake-Birds with Shoes... on a train, and wearing a hat.

Also, Ruby Falls is a rip-off. Its not even real!
Bootie liked this
 #79302  by FUBeAR
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:48 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:59 am
Yesterday's Game Ball goes to the Negative Nancy thread for supplying the Reverse Mojo necessary to pull the Paladins over the Finish Line.
FUBeAR would give additional game balls to Mr. Stacks & to Dr. Pepper. When DeKuyper’s Grape Pucker was unavailable. Stacks’ Sour Cherry and Blue Curaçao worked closely with Pepper’s Grape CRUSH to get the job done without missing a beat. And we can’t ignore the stable ever-present base that Tito provides. Rock solid again yesterday. Might’ve been even a stronger Player than on previous occasions.

Outstanding effort. Next up mentality saves the day!
 #79314  by gofurman
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:56 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Yesterday's Game Ball goes to the Negative Nancy thread for supplying the Reverse Mojo necessary to pull the Paladins over the Finish Line.
Now this I can get behind. All about doing things for the mojo
 #79316  by Affirm
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:42 pm
gofurman wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:56 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Now this I can get behind. All about doing things for the mojo
WHATEVER it takes to help pull the Paladins over the Finish Line IS what we ALL want!!!!
dornb, gofurman liked this
 #79318  by FUTex
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:00 pm
This game was a clear and straight way for anyone to understand how the Mojo works.

UTC put their mojo on the number six (6). We could have predicted that, but we didn’t. This caused our #6 Huff and our #6 Ryan to depart the game under mysterious, dare I say macabre, circumstances. (But I’m not one for unfounded conspiracy theories). Then UTC’s #6 Whatley scores on a long yardage pass. That’s three number sixes, 666, the mark of the beast.

But our Mojo was more holistic, and primarily noble. One might even say it was a paragon of chivalry. And when #93 Barton tipped that pass and it fell magically into the hands of UTC’s #2 Mayes and he raced for a TD, we had them right where we wanted them. Two (#2 Mayes) to the sixth (their mojo number) power is 64, and 93 (Barton) minus 64 is 29. Twenty-nine, a prime number, unfactorable by whole numbers, akin to a noble gas… in short, primarily noble.

Then our #5 Jones comes in, sporting a prime number, and the writing was on the wall.

UTC also missed a FG. That’s the mojo working. Some officiating went our way. Again, the mojo.

There’s just something about a team that perseveres in their belief that they can win. That last drive by the Paladins for the go ahead TD… despite the earlier struggles on O, was it really a shock to any of us that the Paladins played like they were going to win?
Bootie liked this
 #79319  by cavedweller2
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:06 pm
FUTex wrote:
This game was a clear and straight way for anyone to understand how the Mojo works.

UTC put their mojo on the number six (6). We could have predicted that, but we didn’t. This caused our #6 Huff and our #6 Ryan to depart the game under mysterious, dare I say macabre, circumstances. (But I’m not one for unfounded conspiracy theories). Then UTC’s #6 Whatley scores on a long yardage pass. That’s three number sixes, 666, the mark of the beast.

But our Mojo was more holistic, and primarily noble. One might even say it was a paragon of chivalry. And when #93 Barton tipped that pass and it fell magically into the hands of UTC’s #2 Mayes and he raced for a TD, we had them right where we wanted them. Two (#2 Mayes) to the sixth (their mojo number) power is 64, and 93 (Barton) minus 64 is 29. Twenty-nine, a prime number, unfactorable by whole numbers, akin to a noble gas… in short, primarily noble.

Then our #5 Jones comes in, sporting a prime number, and the writing was on the wall.

UTC also missed a FG. That’s the mojo working. Some officiating went our way. Again, the mojo.

There’s just something about a team that perseveres in their belief that they can win. That last drive by the Paladins for the go ahead TD… despite the earlier struggles on O, was it really a shock to any of us that the Paladins played like they were going to win?
Just Dnag.
 #79320  by cavedweller2
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:12 pm
DPLOT

FUTex’s analysis should be picked up Nationally by the wire services.
FUBeAR liked this
 #79325  by FUBeAR
 Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:11 pm
FUTex wrote:

FUBeAR will say it again ... DNAG!

Mathematics, numerology, chemistry, potions, hexes and spells all working together to ensure the triumph of good over evil on the 6th day (another 6) of the week.

Feel as if FUBeAR maybe shoulda spent more time watching Harry Potter movies and reading Dan Brown books and less time breaking down Football video on HUDL.
 #79469  by FurmAlum
 Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:28 pm
Yes. And don't call me superstitious but it seems the Negative Nancy game threads are creating positive mojo somehow, so let's don't get rid of them. Sort of like GF's skeered tradition. And the more negative AP's comments are the more we win!
Bootie liked this
 #79478  by gofurman
 Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:48 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:28 pm
Yes. And don't call me superstitious but it seems the Negative Nancy game threads are creating positive mojo somehow, so let's don't get rid of them. Sort of like GF's skeered tradition. And the more negative AP's comments are the more we win!
Now we’re talking. Keep the mojo goin’!

Recent Topics

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 am

Default Avatar Roster Rebuild

by Dins&Heels

Sat May 18, 2024 6:22 pm

Default Avatar 2024 opponents

by Affirm

Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 am

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by FUBeAR

Sat May 18, 2024 4:44 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.