• A plea for help

#148  by mathprofhiker
 Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:07 pm
Let freedom (and capitalism) ring! ;) Glad to see this site is back up and running even if it had to be restarted from scratch.
FU69 liked this
 #236  by FU69
 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 pm
So glad it's back up! I've contributed and will continue to do so on a semi-annual basis to support Vermont style Stumpy liberalism, Democrats, LGBT rights, left-wing nuts etc., etc., etc. because this is one site we can all support regardless of our religious, political, or values differences. I support my alma mater and all the sports teams. I do not participate in any of the non-sports related topics. I simply don't have the stomach, patience, or health to deal with all the right wing nuts. GO FU!!! GO, PALADINS!!! GO, BAND!!! GO, DANCERS!!! GO CHEERLEADERS AND SPIRIT BOOSTERS!!! GO STUMPY!!!
FU 1 TIME, FU 2 TIMES, FU 3 TIMES, FU ALL THE TIME! Mrs Johns still does that cheer at the Woodlands. Oh for some of the halcyon days of yore.
 #275  by THB
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 pm
Thanks for the memories and for the future on the new site!!
FU69 liked this
 #851  by Purple Reign
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 am
The update to the page over the last week looks really good. The interface looks nice, and everything seems well-organized. Thanks for bringing back +/- to comments! Some of you have good comments and I like to let you know.
bj93, FUBeAR, FU69 liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Transfer Portal (Furman and Others of Note)

by bigpurple75

Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm

User avatar PALADIN STADIUM

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm

User avatar Fred Norman Jr in the portal

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:27 pm

User avatar NFL DRAFT

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by apaladin

Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.