• Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

#87559  by FUTex
 Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:06 pm
Please note Episode 2 at the 6:15 mark.
 #87560  by cavedweller2
 Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:12 pm
If we cant get Stubbs then we need to get Mark Sanford. He was not President of Finland but he was President of the student body at Furman. There is a correlation. If we can convince him to come back from Argentina then we may have a back up plan. And then again maybe not.
QCGlue liked this
 #87561  by FUTex
 Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pm
Episode 3 at the 1:35 mark.

Mark Sanford was always campaigning for something and seemed overly concerned about what I thought of him, and I thought that rather creepy. I vote no.
 #87564  by FUTex
 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:56 pm
Episode 5 at 8:59.
 #87566  by FUBeAR
 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:36 pm
FUTex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:06 pm
Please note Episode 2 at the 6:15 mark.
FUTex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:32 pm
Episode 3 at the 1:35 mark.
FUTex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:56 pm
Episode 5 at 8:59.
What do we know of the traditions of Finnish numerology?
 #87568  by FUTex
 Wed May 01, 2024 2:18 am
You hit the nail on the head FUBear. We know NOTHING about the traditions of Finnish numerology. Except of course that's its evil and everyone expected them to do it but no one wanted them to. HOWEVER, you gotta admit it did help them defeat the Russians in the Continuation War.

Those time marks cited are where President Stubb (a true badass... just look at him) are when he mentions Furman specifically. I also learned from his lectures that his family is from the very area that Russia (then USSR) annexed illegally in 1945. Oh I'm telling you people, Alexander Stubb is looking for some payback.
 #87583  by FUTex
 Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 am
You are so on the money Furmanoid.

But I don't consider Finns to be Scandinavian. Well, geographically they are. But they're so different - mean and warlike, a hardened people more like the Baltic peoples. Loathsome and depraved, a Finn can ingest enough meth to stupefy an elephant and still slaughter 1000 Ruskies with an iron-sighted rifle. Now just imagine what one can do to a possum with a plastic golf club!

When those counties in northwest UP erupt and them Finns run amok I don't want to be around to see it.

Fun Fact: No one outside Finland has ever been able to learn the Finnish language. Linguists describe it as a cross between Korean and a secret language twins teach each other. What we do know is they have fifty different words for incorrectly lancing an infected boil.

tl;dr - We're going to beat Ol' Miss if we can get Finland on our side.
 #87595  by FUBeAR
 Thu May 02, 2024 3:06 pm
Not sure what this means, but could be relevant…
 #87599  by FUTex
 Thu May 02, 2024 5:59 pm
Excellent job, FUBear! So now we see that Ol' MIss is building a mojo based on keeping beagles, foxhounds, and bassets away from their dinner with a whip. Clever. Very clever. But we can counter that with basic possumry. We don't even need Finland for that.
 #87600  by cavedweller2
 Thu May 02, 2024 6:30 pm
That ain’t just their dinner. That is possum meat. Thems possum dogs. They may be on to us.
 #87602  by Furmanoid
 Fri May 03, 2024 11:32 am
We should take it easy on Ole Miss. The students are currently surrounding and out protesting a small group of typical Hamas supporters. Hotty Toddy! On a happy note, both sides joined together in a call and response of "F Joe Biden". I don't like the language, but its good to see kids find common ground during tense situation.
 #87603  by FU3
 Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 pm
Hamas backers are complete idiots and I just watched a video of the Ole Miss students making monkey sounds and motions at a black woman as she walked between the groups. Hotty Toddy! Funny thread before your “observations “.
 #87612  by Furmanoid
 Sat May 04, 2024 11:52 am
FU3 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 pm
Hamas backers are complete idiots and I just watched a video of the Ole Miss students making monkey sounds and motions at a black woman as she walked between the groups. Hotty Toddy! Funny thread before your “observations “.
Watch it again. She leaves the area cordoned off to protect the protesters and approaches the white boys yelling something. Hundreds present and one kid in a blue shirt does the monkey thing for 3-4 secs. Out of state student. They were taunting the Hamas kids. She was one of them. She wants the Israelis dead, don’t ignore that. But yes, it’s possible she somehow heard the kid make monkey noises and it might have hurt he feelings. She was also taunted for her morbid obesity, but that’s actually beneficial.

Anyway 3 secs of bad behavior from one kid with a drink in his hand is now being used to bash a student body. But the vandalism, intimidation and even hostage taking on other campuses is just the work of “a few bad apples”.
 #87616  by FU3
 Sat May 04, 2024 6:33 pm
Read what I said.. the Hamas kids are complete idiots and their antisemitism is poison.You hijacked the thread to get in your story of F… Joe Biden (comedy gold)The “student body” you refer to appeared to be about 150 drunk frat boys . If you have a good possum mojo story love to hear it.. you should save the rest of your deep thoughts for General Idiocy section.

Recent Topics

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by apaladin

Wed May 15, 2024 1:57 pm

User avatar New Spartanburg Minor League Team

by Davemeister

Wed May 15, 2024 11:19 am

User avatar Richmond to Patriot League for Football

by FUBeAR

Wed May 15, 2024 10:38 am

Default Avatar New Lax Coach

by Sad Din

Tue May 14, 2024 6:12 pm

User avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by FUTex

Tue May 14, 2024 12:58 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.