• FOUR MONTHS FROM TODAY

#87377  by apaladin
 Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 pm
The first college football games(8/24). Then everyone opens the following week: Thu-Sun.
Last edited by apaladin on Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dornb, DeepPurple liked this
 #87491  by gofurman
 Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm
But who will be on our team. This portal stuff stinks. I don’t even know who our guys are.

As FUBEAR stated Ivan Yates might be here? I don’t know anymore. Portal stinks ! Glad If kids are getting a little money I guess

I’ll need a refresher course of players. Seriously. One thing of portal. It will take more away from the best teams. Have three NFL players at SDSU? Say goodbye to two of them as they - can’t blame them - chase some money in case they get hurt at least they got 50-100k at Iowa or wherever

I’ll start with the obvious. Who are the top two QBs?
 #87493  by sluggo
 Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 pm
gofurman wrote:
But who will be on our team. This portal stuff stinks. I don’t even know who our guys are.

As FUBEAR stated Ivan Yates might be here? I don’t know anymore. Portal stinks ! Glad If kids are getting a little money I guess

I’ll need a refresher course of players. Seriously. One thing of portal. It will take more away from the best teams. Have three NFL players at SDSU? Say goodbye to two of them as they - can’t blame them - chase some money in case they get hurt at least they got 50-100k at Iowa or wherever

Yeah, I agree that freedom sucks.
Ummm, I mean sucks for those who think they are the masters.

#87571  by Fred Garvin
 Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 am
gofurman wrote:

I have been in many portals and let me tell you they all stink. I would say portals stink worse during the hot summer, especially in the south. The portals at Bristol, Rockingham, Atlanta, North Wilksboro and Charlotte all stunk. I would have to give the stink trophies to two places that were above and beyond all others.

2nd Place- Darlington Labor Day Race: The combination of alcohol and chicken results in a mud brick that has a dark brown hue and is quite pungent. You also will usually see a used condom down there which deserves some bonus points.

1st Place- Talladega Summer Race: I think the intense heat of a July in Alabama makes the difference here. The ingredients are the same but the level of dehydration results in a light brown almost yellow mud to be blown in a very wide spray path. I actually paid $7 to go brick city in the racing museum because I could not take it.

In conclusion, portals do stink.
 #87580  by cavedweller2
 Wed May 01, 2024 6:45 pm
Fred Garvin wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 am
gofurman wrote:

I have been in many portals and let me tell you they all stink. I would say portals stink worse during the hot summer, especially in the south. The portals at Bristol, Rockingham, Atlanta, North Wilksboro and Charlotte all stunk. I would have to give the stink trophies to two places that were above and beyond all others.

2nd Place- Darlington Labor Day Race: The combination of alcohol and chicken results in a mud brick that has a dark brown hue and is quite pungent. You also will usually see a used condom down there which deserves some bonus points.

1st Place- Talladega Summer Race: I think the intense heat of a July in Alabama makes the difference here. The ingredients are the same but the level of dehydration results in a light brown almost yellow mud to be blown in a very wide spray path. I actually paid $7 to go brick city in the racing museum because I could not take it.

In conclusion, portals do stink.
Have you ever shit in a portal while puking in the plastic urinal?

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Absence dulls the spring

by Affirm

Sat May 04, 2024 4:41 pm

Default Avatar Furman at Mississippi Negative Nancy

by Furmanoid

Sat May 04, 2024 11:52 am

User avatar 2024 opponents

by FUBeAR

Sat May 04, 2024 11:30 am

User avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by apaladin

Sat May 04, 2024 11:00 am

Default Avatar Assistant Coaching change?

by Roundball

Sat May 04, 2024 4:51 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.