• ACCNX AND SECNX

#53336  by apaladin
 Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:45 pm
Anyone besides me that can’t watch these? Can’t stream the regular Espn channels either. Always get an error message like “no account returned from provider” or “no account for the ip address requested”. Very frustrating as it seems both have put most of their basball games on the X and put softball and lacrosse on their regular channels. I subscribe to all of the espn channels including espn which I don’t have a problem with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
 #53337  by Roundball
 Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm
It’s 4:00 so hopefully your issue is resolved. I can get all 3 channels. You?
 #53338  by FUBeAR
 Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:27 pm
Just watched Mercer whip ETSU 10-3 on ESPN+ without any issues…other than it took the Bears 11 innings to get their prolific Offense untracked.

Don’t worry about SEC & ACC.

In the (sad & completely unnecessary) absence of Furman Baseball, just pick a SoCon Team and adopt ‘em.

Not surprisingly, FUBeAR chose the Mercer Bears…but when the Ursine Orange got knocked out too early from the (completely unnecessarily) Covid-limited SoCon Tourney last year, FUBeAR adopted WCU (cuz they wore purple) and had a great time at the Tourney. So fun seeing ‘my Team’ send the Tearyers back to SparkleCity boo-hoo’ing on Saturday night, but it was sad my Purple Cats couldn’t overcome Samford.

FUBeAR’s new college sports outlook…

ENJOY what you can, when you can, and hang on tight…cuz the whole system could crater at any time…or become so unrecognizable that it holds no interest for people that just aren’t that into cheering for their favorite color laundry.
apaladin liked this
 #53340  by Davemeister
 Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:30 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:27 pm
ENJOY what you can, when you can, and hang on tight…cuz the whole system could crater at any time…or become so unrecognizable that it holds no interest for people that just aren’t that into cheering for their favorite color laundry.
Indeed.
 #53347  by apaladin
 Sun May 01, 2022 3:57 am
FUBeaR- I don’t worry about the ACC or SEC either but they do feature many of my favorite teams, whomever is playing CU and SC. :lol:
FUBeAR liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

User avatar 100 DAYS

by apaladin

Fri May 17, 2024 10:28 pm

User avatar PreSeason Poll

by apaladin

Fri May 17, 2024 8:43 pm

User avatar The Future Home Of Furman Basketball

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.