• Stephen Curry

#40252  by Roundball
 Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:50 am
I’ve been lucky enough to be able to watch the Warriors play for the last week or so. Curry is absolutely on fire and is a joy to watch play the great game of basketball. It’s amazing to watch him stay in motion the entire game, and never seems to get tired. The last 5 minutes of the game last tonight proved once again he is the best player in the NBA. That man has changed the game of basketball, and we were lucky enough to see him play twice at Timmons.

#71479  by Roundball
 Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:27 pm
I know most of you hate Curry because of his connection to Davidson, but his game today was one for the ages. If you love the game of basketball, watch him play. He does it all, and he makes it look easy.
 #73493  by Roundball
 Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:04 am
I know most of this board dislike Curry, but if you love the game of basketball and the hard work it takes to succeed in the sport, watch “Underrated” on Apple TV+. It is excellent.

Recent Topics

User avatar Roster Rebuild

by apaladin

Fri May 17, 2024 12:21 am

User avatar The Future Home Of Furman Basketball

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm

User avatar Off-season SOCON Transfer Tracker

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by FU Hoopla

Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Thu May 16, 2024 2:46 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.