• FBS PLAYOFFS

#62000  by apaladin
 Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:45 am
More upsets today. Obviously 2 teams, UGA and Michigan are in. Who you got for the other 2? My prediction:
1. UGA vs 4.Ohio St
2. Michigan vs. 3 TCU
I think Alabama is as good as anY of these except UGA but don’t see them getting in.
 #62018  by Roundball
 Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 am
apaladin wrote:
More upsets today. Obviously 2 teams, UGA and Michigan are in. Who you got for the other 2? My prediction:
1. UGA vs 4.Ohio St
2. Michigan vs. 3 TCU
I think Alabama is as good as anY of these except UGA but don’t see them getting in.
I agree with your teams. The guys on College Football Final all agreed that Clemson would have been one of the four teams had they beaten the Gamecocks. A one loss Clemson team would have picked ahead of Ohio State and Alabama. I am not sure I agree, but that scenario would not have surprised me. The Gamecocks knocked two teams out of the playoffs.
 #62034  by saltyshaker
 Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:31 am
agree with apaladin.i would probably think ohio st 3 and tcu 4 but commitee will probably reverse those two to avoid an ohio st -mich matchup in the semis.ga beats ohio st mich beats tcu. ga beats mich.
 #62037  by Furmanoid
 Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:48 am
Roundball wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:33 am
apaladin wrote:
1. UGA vs 4.Ohio St
2. Michigan vs. 3 TCU
I agree with your teams. The guys on College Football Final all agreed that Clemson would have been one of the four teams had they beaten the Gamecocks. A one loss Clemson team would have picked ahead of Ohio State and Alabama. I am not sure I agree, but that scenario would not have surprised me. The Gamecocks knocked two teams out of the playoffs.
Yep Dabo says he’s committed to doing the right thing, so I guess beating USC and going to the playoffs wasn’t the right thing. Pretty obvious now they could have done it but chose for some reason to lose instead.